By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

those are side missions which can be played online although they do have a backstory.
also i find it hard playing the bad guy, in MonHun i refused to hurt the vegetarian animals that wouldnt attack

Around the Network

downloading the demo now

has anyone read the Lore of Soul Sacrifice. it is so good and knda makes you second guess what your doing sometimes. you should also read the lore of the fiends, its all so well written.

After reading it i want a game set before SS takes place, back when Druids (the sorcerers) were much more powerful

ktay95 said:
has anyone read the Lore of Soul Sacrifice. it is so good and knda makes you second guess what your doing sometimes. you should also read the lore of the fiends, its all so well written.

After reading it i want a game set before SS takes place, back when Druids (the sorcerers) were much more powerful

Yeah, the lore in the game is really well writen, i loved reading about the backstory of the archfiends. It seems the jack o lantern is the only one that isn't a evil bad guy like the harpy or cerberus.

Where does one go to read the lore? I'm reviewing Soul Sacrifice and want to get the absolute most out of the game.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

when you open Librom (the book) its the 3rd option "Lore". there is the sections for monsters, lands, history etc.

lol? yous are a bunch of panseys! before every online match i say, "i sac bads"

This is the best demo in years on any system. Love the game so far :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

ktay95 said:
im trying to focus on Saving, however boss fights kind of force you to sacrifice the little guys to keep your offerings up

Not at all, no need to sacrifice anything. If you go into "mind's eye" mode, you'll occassionally see throughout the maps little "wells" (for lack of a better word). These places something give you weapons/shields/bonuses (without using any offerings) or, sometimes, they refill your offerings a bit. No need to sacrifice.

ktay95 said:

Agree 100%. It reminds me of Russian folktales I have read long ago...a bit grim yet fascinating. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!