By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: "New IP is the lifeblood of the industry"

Tagged games:

I think has really hit their stride this gen, Sony has made some excellent 1st party games this gen, hopefully this will continue into next gen. the only thing I hope the Sony(well mostly SCEJ) will make some RPG's...well JRPG's...I'm getting a little bored of WRPG's

Around the Network

New ideas are the lifeblood, IP's are just skins over the ideas.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

zero129 said:
arcane_chaos said:
I think has really hit their stride this gen, Sony has made some excellent 1st party games this gen, hopefully this will continue into next gen. the only thing I hope the Sony(well mostly SCEJ) will make some RPG's...well JRPG's...I'm getting a little bored of WRPG's

I dream of the day that Sony give me Legend of Dragoon 2 :D

LOL, I couple of weeks ago I bought Legend of Dragoon off PSN but have yet to play it. Judging from you and a whole bunch of other vgcharters it must be one hell of a game!!!

zero129 said:
arcane_chaos said:

I dream of the day that Sony give me Legend of Dragoon 2 :D

My roommate was playing that on his PC and said he would buy a PS4 for Legend of Dragoon 2. I must play it for myself.

Amen

Around the Network

Sequels are the lifeblood of the industry. http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly/2011/Global/

Sony are just pandering to certain people, and besides if you want new I.P. you'd drown in it on anything other than a console.

Tease.

i really like new ips but i wouldn't necessarily say thats true... not when a game like CoD tops sales every year