By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Demo

ArtofAngels said:
That was so damn boring, I gave up 20 mins in because all I was doing was clicking the screen to show more text.

Some people don't need to be running, jumping, and shooting in a video game to enjoy themselves.  This is a game that tests your mind, not your reaction time.  Some people actually enjoy something more intellectual every once in a while thanks. 

Around the Network

^What he said.

The games are akin to whodunit books, but with a bigger emphasis on how and why.

Besides, who can’t appreciate a “Balls of Steel” reference?

CIHYFS?

BCrayfish said:
^What he said.

The games are akin to whodunit books, but with a bigger emphasis on how and why.

Besides, who can’t appreciate a “Balls of Steel” reference?

Yes, they are funny, have great characters, and require you to actually think critically.  An interactive book is probably a good way to describe it.  A book with awesome music!

naznatips said:
ArtofAngels said:
That was so damn boring, I gave up 20 mins in because all I was doing was clicking the screen to show more text.

Some people don't need to be running, jumping, and shooting in a video game to enjoy themselves.  This is a game that tests your mind, not your reaction time.  Some people actually enjoy something more intellectual every once in a while thanks. 

Hahahaha trust the guy with the avatar to get on his high horse.

I'm not bagging the game out, I'm sure many people love it, all I said was I did not have the patience to go through that flash, I don't feel it gave me a good enough indication of what this game has to offer, it still has the potential to interest me, just that flash didn't do it for me.

If that is all the game has to offer then it isn't for me, doesn't mean I think it shouldn't exist and poeple should stick to running, jumping and shooting, you're welcome.