By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Demo

Kotaku has a demo flash version of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney up (for cheapskates).

http://kotaku.com/345349/ace-attorney-for-cheapskates

It's weird not having Phoenix as the main character, but it's nice to see they're maintaining the humor from the previous games.

Mod Note:  Hope you don't mind, but I embeded it in the topic post for the lazies.  ~naznatips

CIHYFS?

Around the Network

sweeeet... Phoenix Wright is the best game ever. It's as good as mario multiplied by zelda, I'm convinced

although this doesn't have phoenix wright in

Not as a main character anyway. To my understanding he's supposed to fill the role of Mia in the Apollo Justice games.

CIHYFS?

The first Ace Attorney game made first for the DS... I'm excited. ^_^

It looks good, so far.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

No, he's not Mia. Mia is a girl named Trucy, who is Phoenix's adopted daughter. Unfortunately, this game suffers from a major identity crisis. They can't decide whether Phoenix or Apollo is the main character, and it hurts the plot and other characters in the game. That's what I've heard from those who played through the Japanese version (using translations) anyway. Personally, I'm still willing to give it a chance.

Edit: NM, I was thinking Maya for some reason.  Yeah, he is sorta like Mia, but with a much bigger part. 

naznatips said:
No, he's not Mia. Mia is a girl named Trucy, who is Phoenix's adopted daughter. Unfortunately, this game suffers from a major identity crisis. They can't decide whether Phoenix or Apollo is the main character, and it hurts the plot and other characters in the game.  That's what I've heard from those who played through the Japanese version (using translations) anyway.  Personally, I'm still willing to give it a chance.

Is trucy Trucy like Mia or Maya? I was under the impression that Phoenix plays a Mia type role where he acts as a sort of mentor to Apollo, while Trucy is Apollo's goofy sidekick.

I heard this second hand so it's not like I really know :3

CIHYFS?

BCrayfish said:
naznatips said:
No, he's not Mia. Mia is a girl named Trucy, who is Phoenix's adopted daughter. Unfortunately, this game suffers from a major identity crisis. They can't decide whether Phoenix or Apollo is the main character, and it hurts the plot and other characters in the game. That's what I've heard from those who played through the Japanese version (using translations) anyway. Personally, I'm still willing to give it a chance.

Is trucy Trucy like Mia or Maya? I was under the impression that Phoenix plays a Mia type role where he acts as a sort of mentor to Apollo, while Trucy is Apollo's goofy sidekick.

I heard this second hand so it's not like I really know :3

Yeah haha sorry, I mixed up Mia and Maya there for some reason.  You got it right.

bah they should have already put the tutorial as some sort of "rehearsal"... I'm still playing Justice for All but learning everything again and taking about an hour to do it (as it still has a story behind it :P) is a waste of time.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

That was so damn boring, I gave up 20 mins in because all I was doing was clicking the screen to show more text.