By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIV THREAD [Return to Ivalice]

Tagged games:

Ivalice is in FFXIV!?

WTF!? 0 0%

Holyshit! 4 80.00%

Cool 0 0%

Meh. 0 0%

See results 1 20.00%

Total:5
WagnerPaiva said:
I played on PS3, it bore me to the point of thinking about suicide

You should seek help. http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Enough with the derails. Its time to get in the Christmas spirit!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

most ps4 games are looking pretty bad visually so far

mM
leo-j said:

Compared to?

Blood_Tears said:
leo-j said:

Compared to?

last gen..

mM
Around the Network

Been too busy playing the stupid game lol. And yeah sorry about the derailing, I know that's not what the thread is about and I know what this thread is for, I happily participate!

New Haircut!

FC Garuda Extreme Mode, still pretty new to the fight lol......:

Watch live video from DaHumAn on TwitchTV

PUG Copper Mine HM:

Watch live video from DaHumAn on TwitchTV

Looks fun to me to play on my vita

leo-j said:

This game is something like 4 years old+ and if you're only looking at screenshots and youtube videos, it's not going to look like much. Let me tell you, though, having played this game since PS3 beta up until a couple weeks ago, I'm DYING to play on PS4. Anyway, Infamous SS and FFXV say hi! And FFXV looks drastically different in the gameplay video for PS4 compared to PS3. There's no way the game they showed us now could run on a PS3 without massive sacrifices.

So who here is on Adamantoise-NA server?

DBZfan2027 said:
leo-j said:

This game is something like 4 years old+ and if you're only looking at screenshots and youtube videos, it's not going to look like much. Let me tell you, though, having played this game since PS3 beta up until a couple weeks ago, I'm DYING to play on PS4. Anyway, Infamous SS and FFXV say hi! And FFXV looks drastically different in the gameplay video for PS4 compared to PS3. There's no way the game they showed us now could run on a PS3 without massive sacrifices.

This game is more like 3 months old. It will look a lot better on PC when DX11 comes out.

Wagram said:
DBZfan2027 said:
leo-j said:

This game is more like 3 months old. It will look a lot better on PC when DX11 comes out.

Uh, no. The Realm Reborn UPDATE is something like 3 months old. I'm talking about the original game, which wasn't really changed much in terms of visuals. So, I take it you're not on Adamantoise, then? Not that I'd care to play with any PC elitists anyhow; they're unfoundly arrogant and generally not very good players, anyway. :P