By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Something came in the post today...my 3DS XL - Now with first impressions!

@NinPie

The difference is, on 3DS the DS games were very grey, and small squares in the middle of the screen wasting a lot of space. Now, they are bright and colourful, and although they will never look as 'tight' and sharp as on their original resolution on a DS Lite or DSi, they look way better than they did on 3DS normal, despite the fact that they have been made wider and bigger on a much bigger screen with better resolution than their native resolution. DS games are not just playable now, they are enjoyable and really big.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Around the Network

The temptation to get one is great. I like the idea of the better 3D. On the current 3DS, I still find myself impressed by the 3D and I have no problems with the "sweet spot" anymore. I could still go for a better experience, though. The only thing stopping me is that I use my cradle all of the time and I already have a grip, carrying case, and circle pad pro for my current 3DS.

Looks pretty sexy, though. I have to admit, a part of me is pretty jealous.

i dont know if i should trade my Zelda ed. 3DS for the XL, but it looks soooo good
i like everything, the matt finish, the huge screens, the improved 3d and a bigger mem card, the rounded shape
and still looks like is going to be portable enough...

what do you think guys, should i trade the Zelda ed. 3DS for the XL?

@DADie: If you're a collecter (and I mean hard to the core), NO! I wouldn't trade a Zelda ed for XL. I'd rather have both... Again, that's just me.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

@ TRipleMMM
DADie lol
anyway thanks for aswering
im very doubtful, the XL fits more to me cause i play mostly at home, but the Zelda ed. is too cool to be traded
i think im gonna keep it and will buy the XL for Christmas alongside the U (uf!)

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm getting Me one those sooner or later!! Thanks for the Review!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.