By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67
Conegamer said:
6th for GB, I was hoping for 5th, but 6th is great!

Anyway, great showing from the US, and VERY disappointing from China to finish outside of the medals...

Are they that bad?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Also, I can't be the only one who's more impressed by the girls than the boys in Gymnastics? They seem far more flexible, agile as it were...

You are not alone. Americans do not care much for the men's, but love the girl's. They will play it for us tonight and it will probably be US's most watched event in the Olympics.

GB women vs Brazil in the football, this is gonna be good I imagine.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
Conegamer said:

Anyway, great showing from the US, and VERY disappointing from China to finish outside of the medals...

Are they that bad?

It's the first time they've been in the final for decades; I think that answers your question... Anyway, here comes the swimming, and McClatchey is up...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Ajescent said:
Conegamer said:

Are they that bad?

It's the first time they've been in the final for decades; I think that answers your question... Anyway, here comes the swimming, and McClatchey is up...

Keep us posted, watching the football

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Conegamer said:
Also, I can't be the only one who's more impressed by the girls than the boys in Gymnastics? They seem far more flexible, agile as it were...

You are not alone. Americans do not care much for the men's, but love the girl's. They will play it for us tonight and it will probably be US's most watched event in the Olympics.

What, more than the 100m??? O.o You dominated in it anyway, so it'll be a solid show for you guys!

GB 1-0 Brazil
Houghton 2mins

Ajescent said:
Conegamer said:
Ajescent said:
Conegamer said:

Are they that bad?

Keep us posted, watching the football

Well, keep us posted in the footie! In the swimming, an American won, but Missy Franklin only 4th! Here comes Phelps...can he make history as the most medals won ever?

Ajescent said:
GB 1-0 Brazil
Houghton 2mins

Wow, what a start, especially with Spain out, what a chance for GB on this form!

Conegamer said:
Ajescent said:
GB 1-0 Brazil
Houghton 2mins

Wow, what a start, especially with Spain out, what a chance for GB on this form!

Spain? Spain are out in the men's, this is the women's

This match is to decide group winners so it's not that big a deal.