By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:
Conegamer said:

-Bolt admits in an interview with the BBC that whilst not 100% fit, he is 95% fit and is hoping to defend his Olympic golds from Beijing. He also concedes that the past few months have been very hard for him, what with injury and 'lackluster form':

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I wanted him to break his record in London...

He still could, but I'd say it's unlikely.

Someone else could break it though! 

And what about the prices for the tickets to the opening ceremony? £2012 ($3000)! Crazy! It'd better be good...

Pretty sure it's all mind games. Bolt likes to get into competitors' heads hehe.

Around the Network

I voted no. if anything,I'll just watch the highlights on espn to see how many medals the U.S. won.

Really looking forward to the opening ceremony later! I've been lucky enough to walk around the Olympic park in several occasions and go to the world diving championships in the aquatic centre and it's looking excellent. I'm sure it will be a good show.

oldschoolfool said:
I voted no. if anything,I'll just watch the highlights on espn to see how many medals the U.S. won.

Boo! Watch the BBC's coverage or just come to the thread! The medals table will be in post 2, and the day's results in post 1!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

thehusbo said:
Really looking forward to the opening ceremony later! I've been lucky enough to walk around the Olympic park in several occasions and go to the world diving championships in the aquatic centre and it's looking excellent. I'm sure it will be a good show.

Nice! Have you been in the Velodrome by any chance? Now that's a nice building!

And the Basketball centre as well. It's huge for a temporary building!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
In case nobody had noticed. Opening ceremony is in 3d on the original BBCHD channel and in normal HD on other BBC channels.

Hmm... that could be very interesting. Too bad many people don't have 3D TV's. >_>

hey! man i love olympic games! and i almost care about every freaking competiton except softball (is that a competition this time?) and heel-and-toe walking.

and what i always think: swim competitions are way too much (not for very long distance swimmers). as good swimmer you can win plenty of medals. as good tennis player,  jumper or boxer you can win not so much^^. they should take out one distance and maybe one stroke.

We're just 3 and a half hours away from the ceremony, but 90 minutes away from the start of celebrations!

Bloody hell chaps I am so excited. Ready for all the Gold, Silver and Bronze and the constant playing of the , "star spangled banner." My biggest hope is Russia and China flop. To the rest of you all good luck and enjoy.

We need a lot of women's volleyball talk because it is the hottest olympic sport Oh yeeaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!

chocoloco said:
Bloody hell chaps I am so excited. Ready for all the Gold, Silver and Bronze and the constant playing of the , "star spangled banner." My biggest hope is Russia and China flop. To the rest of you all good luck and enjoy.

We need a lot of women's volleyball talk because it is the hottest olympic sport Oh yeeaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!

You spelled God Save the Queen incorrectly.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?