By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anonymous declares War on Terror

Do you think that Anonymous' actions will have any effect on Terrorist Organisations?

Yes 10 27.78%

No 12 33.33%

Not sure yet (SHOW ME THE RESULTS.) 14 38.89%

Total:36

Just hope they actually make a difference...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

I wish they would attack all banks till all their records were lost. I wouldn't mind considering my bank account usually sits at .01. Plus, my low hourly wage job isn't enough to help fight off my debt.  A Fight Club ending scene would be nice.

Not all of us burn holes in our pockets and would seriously mind if our hard earned and saved money just vanished.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
sethnintendo said:

I wish they would attack all banks till all their records were lost. I wouldn't mind considering my bank account usually sits at .01. Plus, my low hourly wage job isn't enough to help fight off my debt.  A Fight Club ending scene would be nice.

Not all of us burn holes in our pockets and would seriously mind if our hard earned and saved money just vanished.

It would be fun watching the FDIC run around to try to patch something that big. Likely with fiat currency, however, the "loss" of money could just be declared invalid, if the money was truly lost and not stolen.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Yes

Because government agencies are not allowed to do illegal search and seisure and if they did their case would get thrown out of court.

But if an unaffiliated 3rd party decides to whistle blow or be confidential informant to provide the information that allows for illegal stuff to be recognized, that evidence can be used for legal action against perpetrators.

The other benefit is, sometimes all kinds of f'ed up politics are involved so even when evidence exists no actions are taken but if 3rd party exposes stuff to media then those government agencies get the political pressure to focus their job.

As far as I am concerned, F the terrorist orgs, members, and supporters - foreign or domestic.

Troll_Whisperer said:
What? Sony are the most evil ones here, obviously. Don't get confused, Anonymous.

i heard sony financed the 9/11 attack...  a war on terror is a war on sony.

Around the Network

anyone who knows anything about this group knows they are a force to be reckoned with.

sounds good but the question is, don't they disturb the work of cia, nsa or whatever organization with that? sometimes you let terrorist do something to gain more important informations. they could maybe destroy years of work with that.