By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Final Fantasy Versus XIII Is Dead

darthdevidem01 said:
NintendoPie said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Me and brendude13 do LOLOLOL

You would seriously want a XIII-3?!?! That's way to many numbers for one FF game.

Either that or a novella with the writing in gold ink personally delivered to me by an owl finishing off the story. 

What if they finished off the story with the magic of Kinect? Would that be good?

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Me too for the same reasons!

I want this and then FFVII-2...the secret ending of dirge of cerberus exists people!!!! There are still loose ends left in that universe too. 

I just wanted to pretend that FFXIII-2's story didn't exist, they took a huge dump on the original ending of FFXIII. I'm just hoping that XIII-3 can somehow fix it all.

It seems like one can come up with any rumour one wants and attach the Final Fantasy name to it to make it legitimate. I should remember this in future.

And it's bad enough you guys are going with a Kotaku rumour as well...listen to yourselves...

TruckOSaurus said:
Boutros said:
teigaga said:
Boutros said:
Final Fantasy Versus XIII cancelled = Horrible
Final Fantasy XIII-3 announced = Lame
Final Fantasy XV infos = Awful
Final Fantasy XIV PS3 = Useless

Am so disappointed.

Final Fantasy XV sounds brillaint. The scale and freedom of FFXII but with a better battle system which doesn't allow the game to play itself.

I simply don't believe the series need another FFXII right now. FFXIII/FFXIII-2 and FFXIV left many fans disappointed and I think the way to satisfy them back is to make a game similar to what made them fall in love with the franchise to begin with: turn-based gameplay!

All Final Fantasy games are turn-based, even XII and XIII. I think that what is missing the most in recent FFs is the ability to control the whole fucking party and not just the leader.

When I say turn-based I mean to take away the action. You could walk in FFXII and things were going so fast in FFXIII that you didn't even have time to come up with a proper strategy.

But you have an interesting point about the ability to control the main leader only.

Sal.Paradise said:

It seems like one can come up with any rumour one wants and attach the Final Fantasy name to it to make it legitimate. I should remember this in future.

And it's bad enough you guys are going with a Kotaku rumour as well...listen to yourselves...

I don't think anyone is really taking this seriously.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Me too for the same reasons!

I want this and then FFVII-2...the secret ending of dirge of cerberus exists people!!!! There are still loose ends left in that universe too. 

I just wanted to pretend that FFXIII-2's story didn't exist, they took a huge dump on the original ending of FFXIII. I'm just hoping that XIII-3 can somehow fix it all.

The damage is done...slaughter and salvation two irreconcilable focuses they bear...which will win this time? 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

NintendoPie said:
Sal.Paradise said:

I don't think anyone is really taking this seriously.

I see a lot of posts taking it seriously 0_0

Carl2291 said:
Nah.

Remember when PS3 fans threatened to kill Wada in Japan for betraying them?

Imagine that, but multiplied by about 150.

We seem to have moved past caring about this generation. I doubt this will make too many waves after years of stringing along.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I think/hope this isn't true. It would be too sad if it were true, and I'm not the biggest fan.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

And nothing of value was lost