By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - How does it feel to have a boner??????????????????????

Gilgamesh said:

Feels like the only thing in the world that matters is you and your penis and what you can do to satisfy your penis, because when he get's hard your no longer in control it's the penis that kicks in and controls your body and mind.

That's what rapists say :P

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Gilgamesh said:

Feels like the only thing in the world that matters is you and your penis and what you can do to satisfy your penis, because when he get's hard your no longer in control it's the penis that kicks in and controls your body and mind.

Then I guess I'm on my way to become a rapist .

Boutros said:
Gilgamesh said:

argh you beat me to it.

WhiteDevil said:
HOLY SHIT THATS A FUCKING LONG POST^^

TWSS

it depends on the situation.

Awkward (at work), proud (after you satisfy a woman), relieved (when you are drunk an it sill works)

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
ow how our little ones grow up so fast... and OT: no comment.

I'm a little impressed considering I saw girls that were sluts around the age of 14 or so back when I was in high school.  I just assumed the age would be about 12 now.

Barozi said:
slow week for NFG ? :P

BAROZI IS BACK! RUN TO THE HILLS!

Hmm wait let me check so I can explain....

:)

Apparently batman and joker know what its like.

...looks down at sig.

it feels like it has got a pulse. You can feel you blood flowing though it. warm and a full feeling.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st