By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Watch & Rate The BATMAN : The Animated Series (1992) -- Batman Film Celebration Week

Rate it!

One 0 0%

Two 0 0%

Three 0 0%

Four 3 37.50%

Five 5 62.50%

Total:8

Welcome to BATMAN FILM CELEBRATION WEEK!

This tv show kicked of the DC Animated Universe. It was hugely popular & I'm sure a lot of us 90's kids saw it...and 80's kids too. But this show wasn't just for kids, it was critically acclaimed for its mature storytelling that adults could enjoy too.

With The Dark Knight Returns so close it's time to REWATCH the old Batman movies & rate them. Todays movie to rate is THE BATMAN!

If you remember it rate it, or watch it to hold you off till the sun RISES on July 20th! 

______

Timetable for BATMAN FILM CELEBRATION WEEK:

--------------- Burton's -------------------

12th July - The BATMAN (1989)

13th July - BATMAN RETURNS (1992)

Then we will move on...

--------------- Animated Series/Movies ------------

14th July - BATMAN : The Animated Series 

15th July - BATMAN : Mask Of Phantasm

Moving on...

--------------- Schumacher's -------------------

16th July - BATMAN FOREVER (1995)

17th July - BATMAN & ROBIN (1997)

And finally

--------------- Nolan's -------------------

18th July - BATMAN BEGINS (2005)

19th July - THE DARK KNIGHT (2008)

20th July - THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (2012)

So we will do BATMAN : The Animated Series today & end with THE DARK KNIGHT RISES rating thread on 20th July...exciting times are ahead for us fellow rodents! 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

The 90's had the best cartoons Batman the animated series, Spiderman and the X-men were all top class. Nostalgia does not have to play a part in how good these cartoons were, I feel sorry for kids these days at least they could get them on dvd.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

This cartoon is what solidified my love for Batman. The stories, the grey, nothing was ever black and white. I mean, I felt sorrow for all of them; Batman, Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, especially the clock king. His entire life was ruined because of the mayor, and the mayor didn't even mean any harm! Poor man. This cartoon, is in my opinion, the definition of Batman. The current Batman is just way too brooding. Even the rebound episodes, had him brooding too much.

One of the best animated shows of the early 90's. Better then a lot of 80's stuff. Had good animation, good story line and excellent voice acting.

awesome!!!!
This cartoon aded Harley Quinn to the Batman unvierse. I did not like it when I was a kid that much, but I love it now
perfect 10