By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

trasharmdsister12 said:
Still haven't bought anything this Steam sale. And I keep getting Blase cards (I have 3 now! 3/7!). Anyone wanna trade?

I can exchange you BLASE for either SAGE or TENDER, of which I have 2 spare for each

So far I've bought 2 games, Portal 2 at 80% off and Star Wars Empire at War at 66% off, plus my Secret Santa gifts. Not bad.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
I haven't caved yet but Metal Gear Rising and Broken Age are looking mighty good. Anyone play either of these? Think they're worth their current prices?

Broken Age is not good, let alone mighty. But mind you, I'm pretty alone with this opinion, everyone else seems to like it.

Bought:
Pinball Arcade (incl. all 53 available and the 7 upcoming tables), Valkyria Chronicles, Outcast, Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle, Sanitarium, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Bik - A Space Adventure, rymdkapsel, Proteus, Mark of the Ninja, Waking Mars, Memento Mori, Solar 2, The Dig, Dreamfall Chapters, Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon, Marvin's Mitten, 9.03m, Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb, Classic Adventure Pack, Rollers of the Realm, Bliss, Child of Light, Cosmonautica, Castle of Illusion, The Last Tinker: City of Colors, One Way Heroics, FEZ

Received as VGC Secret Santa gifts:
Culpa Innata, AI War: Fleet Command, Freespace 2, Pixel Piracy, Fairy Bloom Freesia

Ok, Steam sales keep going on but somehow I can't get the remaining cards to get the badge, I keep getting spare cards and that is driving me nuts. So I thought of letting you know which ones I want and which ones I have to trade.

I'm looking for:

• BLASE
  • CLEMENTINE
  • SILVER

I have to trade:

• RHOMBUS
  • SAGE
  • TENDER
  • ZIPPY

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Why don't you just sell your 4 spare cards on the market and buy the 3 cards you need from that money?

But I can give you the sliver and clementine card, what's your Steam-ID?

Around the Network

Nothing more frustrating than buying a game at a great discount, only for it to show up at an even better discount a later. Rogue Legacy now $2.24, and I want my 75 cents back!

Edit: Has anyone played Plants vs Zombies for PC? Can you say if it's worth picking up?

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Mythmaker1 said:

Nothing more frustrating than buying a game at a great discount, only for it to show up at an even better discount a later. Rogue Legacy now $2.24, and I want my 75 cents back!

Edit: Has anyone played Plants vs Zombies for PC? Can you say if it's worth picking up?

Well, it's still a fun game, but even the GOTY edition is stuck with ugly 800x600 resolution. Every mobile version (iPad, iPhone, Android) looks much better.

But I got the PC version for free ("on the house") on Origin.

Conina said:
Mythmaker1 said:

Well, it's still a fun game, but even the GOTY edition is stuck with ugly 800x600 resolution. Every mobile version (iPad, iPhone, Android) looks much better.

But I got the PC version for free ("on the house") on Origin.

How do the controls translate? I figure it'd be kind of annoying having to click on all that Sun with the mouse.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Conina said:

Why don't you just sell your 4 spare cards on the market and buy the 3 cards you need from that money?

But I can give you the sliver and clementine card, what's your Steam-ID?

Selling and buying is what I left for the last day. I prefer to get the cards and the badge without spending money.

And of course, by trading cards it's two of us who benefit, not only me.

With that said, I'm open to make a trade with you.

Well, thanks to Conina, now I only need a BLASE card to complete the badge.

If anyone is interested, just let me know.