By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well I'm joining the 3DS family (Friend Code: 3952-8175-8161)

xLeftyx said:

That needs to happen very, very soon!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
outlawauron said:

Good for you. I hope you enjoy your time and Penn State. College is pretty enjoyable, but afterwards (once job is obtained) life gets a lot more interesting imo.

Thanks.

Obviously meant to enjoy your time at Penn State. I still make silly grammatical errors. College hasn't changed that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:

NintendoPie said:
Soriku said:

Actually I'm still using that $150 I talked about in my graduation thread for this :P Not from my parents though. My parents got a new T-Mobile contract and I got an HTC One S out of it thanks to the Father's Day sale. That was basically their graduation present, though unintended at first.

Wait... you have an HTC One S? :0

Yeah. I basically got it for free since during the Father's Day sale you can pick any phone and get the money back in mail-in rebate. My parents still have to pay for a data plan though.

I have an HTC One S, too. xD

My 3DS FC is 0216-1095-1009.  Grats on the cheap 3DS deal.  Hopefully it is in mint condition or at least no scratches on the screens.  Download Swapnote and I can send you all the stationery that you missed out on (they sometimes give out new stationery that you get through online like Mario Tennis, NSMB2, etc...

I can't wait for MH4 either and it better be online because I enjoyed playing MH3 a lot online.  Looking forward to Paper Mario, NSMB2, Luigi's Mansion, and many more.  I am also thinking about getting Heroes of Ruin no matter what the critics say.  I'll fiddle around with the demo and look at more vids before reading any review or care what the score is.

The stationery I was talking about is with Swapnote. In Swapnote you can write simple messages or draw and send them to friends. The default one is just blank/white. There are ones that show your Mii happy or sad and various other settings (like underwater). They aren't that big of deal but pretty neat and they send out unique ones every once in awhile (sometimes just for certain regions but if you have friends in those regions and they send you a note with that stationery then you get to use it yourself. You can unlock more with play coins also. Pretty much you should download Swapnote (it is in the App section of the e shop).

Sometimes I feel the speakers are lacking.  I believe it is more with certain types of games or video.  Sometimes it just seems louder while other times I have a hard time hearing (mainly when playing music from the music channel).  I suppose I just want to crank my music up even more but the speakers seem most lacking when trying to play sound from the music channel for me.  The games and videos on the Nintendo Video channel (another channel you should download because there are some really neat videos, not sure if it comes pre installed) have good sound though. 

Around the Network

Congrats on your new 3DS .

I really don't agree with the limited replay numbers on the demos, especially on some very low replays like Teathrythym or KH:3D, never saw any particularly logical reason to it.

I'll post my FC here once I'm able to save my game on DQIX (sadly, you can't go into the HOME menu during a DS game).

Edit - Here's my FC : 3780 - 9209 - 1384

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Should have got a Vita instead so you could know what true depression feels like. =p

Seriously though congrats on the winning 3DS on the cheap, I might be joining you real soon.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Congrats! Seems like you got a good deal. Love the red colour too. I also got the crimson red DS Lite.

I've added you Soriku, mine is 4725-7940-1499

Welcome to the family =)