By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think I'm pretty much there now, sorry for the delay, but to make it good I've revamped the "released" list. It now shows the top 10 metacritic games released in 2008. I can tell that there is one huge surprise in that list.

Please keep posting games I've missed, it's a huge help. Try to mention games only that have been confirmed and have some info (preferably screens) available. For example Tecmo bowl has only been mentioned to be on Wii, but I'll add it once some screens are released. Same for Castlevania Wii.

I'll leave the WiiWare section the way it is for now. I think I'll eventually make a released list for those as well, once more titles are released.

Around the Network

out of all the games you guys are talking about which one would be the best RPG this year?

I absolutely can't wait for Tales of Symphonia 2.

Furthermore Fragile looks very promising and I think that SquareEnix wants to deliver something really good now Wii is doing so well so Crystal Bearers should be awesome as well.

Guitar Hero 4 is coming to wii, it has a name change and is called Guitar Hero: World Tour:) It's coming too all systems end of this year.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,146208-c,games/article.html

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

anyone know if "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X" is really coming to the wii?

Around the Network

You forgot Tomb Raider: Underworld

Still need:

Space Invaders Get Even
Alien Crush remake
Moon Peak
etc.

added to the list.

Numen, might be good.

This is the pc version,but it is also coming to the wii.

See More Numen Screenshot at IGN.com

Moon's Peak, SoulEater, Rune Factory, Dokapon Kingdom are all missing.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I had to change the layout, because the sh*tload of pictures were screwing up the code for some reason.
Now the list has only one screen per game. Does make th escreens more clear though. I don't think I'm completely up to date, have to add at least Sam & Max, Call of Duty 5, Guitar Hero: World Tour and Madden and Rune Factory that 'm aware of.

will do asap.

E3 will cause a massive update I assume. Then I'll also start the 2009 thread.

For thos ewho don't know, the list is here: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=100&id=14526