By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

mk wii and tales are my most anticipate games.

Around the Network

SSBB is my most anticipated game. I will be picking that up along with Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Wii Music and Okami.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I want Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Zack & Wiki
and I'm considering Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Wii Fit and still yet to play Metroid Prime 3.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

This is officially the best thread ever on VGChartz! Seriously, you made a great effort Benga, I want to thank you for that.

Concerning the games, I like that there are a lot of "interesting" third party games on that list of which I don't what to expect. Those games were rarely hitting the Cube.

I think you can add Donkey Kong Wii and Kid Icarus Wii to the TBA section now, and Sonic Unleashed also should be on the list I'd say btw.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Tnx ZaP & Nintendo_Fanboy!

I'll add Kid Icarus and sonic Unleashed, but why does anyone want Donkey Kong listed, did I miss the news?

I want at least some announcement (and Matt Cassamassina is credible enough => Kid Icarus), but I didn't see anything about DKC Wii.

Around the Network

Added Sky Crawlers and Kid Icarus (TBC).
Sky crawlers looks pretty good!

Sorry Soriku (and others) but I haven't heard one hard statement on DKC. In the IGN podcast Matt says that Kid Icarus is definitely in the making, but for DKC he says that it will probably come.

BTW: Opoona arrives this week. The first Wii RPG (Run Soriku, Run).

I'm hyped for MK Wii and Kirby Wii.

I can bet money that reggie will annouce a new zelda game for november
he said that theyll annouce something that every wii owner will want
Ill also buy mario kart wii, guitar hero 4, red steel 2?, ncaa football 09

I also think that rock band 2 will come out late this year which will be a hit

Monster Hunter its now a 2009 game, and maybe you should add on the "To be confirmed/No info"section, the "Big Reggie game for holidays" :P

Wow everytime I look at this makes me want to buy more games haha.

Sonic Unleashed though needs to be added.