By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP (30th June)! A week of new releases, Vita sales increase!

Xenostar said:
Seems like a conversation between 2 dogs and space marine, these sales threads really have died these days.

Its because people are more interested in what they dislike about the person above them.

Aside from the Weekly JP thread, NPD or financials... VGChartz moved away from "chartz" quite a while ago.

Its what happens when your sales website doesnt give a shit about sales.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Xenostar said:
Seems like a conversation between 2 dogs and space marine, these sales threads really have died these days.

Its because people are more interested in what they dislike about the person above them.

Aside from the Weekly JP thread, NPD or financials... VGChartz moved away from "chartz" quite a while ago.

Its what happens when your sales website doesnt give a shit about sales.

Again, correct. There's far too many 'spam' threads for the posts and the points than for actual video games nowadays, especially sales. 

And NPD threads aren't as big as they used to be. They used to get over 500 posts; now they get around 100-150. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Blimey, another pretty bad week, the new releases especially seem "poor".

How did heroes of ruin chart when the game isnt released until the 17th of July?

Train wreck said:
How did heroes of ruin chart when the game isnt released until the 17th of July?

A wizard did it?

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 and golden abyss in top 100 but uncharted 3 is out? Hmm... Ico/sotc collection has been doing really well these last few weeks in America :o

thehusbo said:
Uncharted 2 and golden abyss in top 100 but uncharted 3 is out? Hmm... Ico/sotc collection has been doing really well these last few weeks in America :o

I noticed Uncharted in there as well. Not bad for such an old game!

And Xenoblade in 61st place? Not bad! Ahead of Gravity Rush (which has now slipped to 63rd)!

Neither Heroes of Ruin or Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 has been released VGC.

Why the small Vita bump in the west?

Andrespetmonkey said:
Why the small Vita bump in the west?

I do not know. I just don't know. 

Price cut in some shops? Amazon were discounting it, I believe.