By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cloud nine: Sony buys Gaikai for $380 million - too slow

NintendoPie said:
Train wreck said:

How is a vertically intergrated merger not needed for them?  Their music division is already profitable, their expanding their business to deal with music on the artist side and music publishing which can be very lucurtive.  Do people even research stuff anymore?

See the above comment. 

I guess you should've read some of my comments before you posted this? After it was explained to me by MUGEN then it made good sense.

I did read your comment and you said IF.  There is not IF about it, their music business is already profitable.  IF there was not chance of this being a good deal, they would have not gone through with it.

Around the Network
Train wreck said:

I did read your comment and you said IF.  There is not IF about it, their music business is already profitable.  IF there was not chance of this being a good deal, they would have not gone through with it.

Are you sure about that? They've made some bad decisions before.

Besides, after MUGEN explained it to me it made sense why they would do it. I don't know why you would be arguing with me about something we both agree on. 

Train wreck said:
NintendoPie said:
Train wreck said:

How is a vertically intergrated merger not needed for them?  Their music division is already profitable, their expanding their business to deal with music on the artist side and music publishing which can be very lucurtive.  Do people even research stuff anymore?

See the above comment. 

I guess you should've read some of my comments before you posted this? After it was explained to me by MUGEN then it made good sense.

So true, Sony only makes good decisions. It's why their company is doing so well.

Jereel Hunter said:
Train wreck said:
NintendoPie said:
Train wreck said:

See the above comment. 

So true, Sony only makes good decisions. It's why their company is doing so well.

facepalm

at least try to understand the point the man is making..he is talking about 'this' deal. This is a fantastic outcome for them.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

NintendoPie said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
NintendoPie said:
Farsala said:
Not sure if Sony should be spending so much money.

Just what I was about to say. 

Will there be a good enough return on it?

Dude, they also bought a music company for 2.2 billion USD this week too. 

Well... they sure aren't spending money well!

Here's a fun fact for you... 1 in every 3 songs you ever listen to will now be published under Sony Music. I'd say that's pretty massive. 

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:

Here's a fun fact for you... 1 in every 3 songs you ever listen to will now be published under Sony Music. I'd say that's pretty massive. 

Sal... you need to read my comments before and after, not just before. I know that.

always the same people fighting for sony^^

NintendoPie said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Sal... you need to read my comments before and after, not just before. I know that.

I read all your comments, but nobody told you my fun fact!

Sal.Paradise said:
NintendoPie said:
Sal.Paradise said:

I read all your comments, but nobody told you my fun fact!

Lol... well thanks for the fun fact? xD

Now get back on topic!

NintendoPie said:

Lol... well thanks for the fun fact? xD

Now get back on topic!

N-no y-you go on topic :O