By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - whats with all these 12 year olds in the X games doing 900s?

Are 900s easy now? because that tom scharr guy just did like 5 900's on the skateboard during vert, didn't come close to winning but he was only like 12! and there was another kid at 11 who did a 900 on big air. Whats with all the little kids in professional skateboarding now? Does their lightweight hep them or something? Because it's making skateboarding seem...amatuerish now

Around the Network

Cool thread. Ill bump for system glitch's sake.

Yay!!!

This is obviously the side effect of mothers who play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater while they are pregnant.

I did a 900 plenty of times in tony hawk 2 and 3, just upgrade them stats :P

This may not be the right time for me to ask this question but.......OP, do you actually exist? I mean, you have no profile, no posts, no points, no name, or anything. I'm not hallucinating again, am I?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
This may not be the right time for me to ask this question but.......OP, do you actually exist? I mean, you have no profile, no posts, no points, no name, or anything. I'm not hallucinating again, am I?

dafuq?

Twilight zone moment here

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

wow. weird ghost OP.

Joined VGChartz on New Years Eve 1969 eh?

You are quite the magician.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!