By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Quick poll - How many games?

auroragb said:
WiiGirl76 said:

From Next gen:

PSP = 30 games (29 Japanese)
DS = 44 games (all Japanese)
Japanese WII = 12 games (all Japanese) (Zelda, Rabbids Party, Made in Wario, Elebits, Paper Mario (need to receive), Mezase Tsuri Master, Pokemon Battle Revolution, WII Sports (not bundled with JP WII), Sonic, Excite Truck (love it!), Swing Golf Pangya, Fire Emblem.

VC ehm about 17 waiting for my pre paid cards to download some more

Just out of curiosity, do you live in Japan?
Iie, watashi wa nihon ni sunde imasen. Oranda ni sunde imasu ne. Demo, Nihongo wo benkyou shite imasu. Ge-mu Nihonban wo suru koto wa suki desu.
Ehm let's just say No I don't live in Japan. I live in the Netherlands, but I study Japanese ;) I like playing Japanese games.
Mostly because I love the language and for the knowledge...
@kber81, LOL, thanks

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Around the Network

I forgot GCN which is 20

Im surpirsed people own so little games seeing as how much bitching goes on here about certain consoles only having a few games u want, judging by the numbers ur posting id guess none of them have many u want :P This Gen: PS3 - 3 games(soon 5 or 6, as some nice releases later this week for UK) WII - 6 games & 2 VC Handheld: DS - 12 games PSP - 9 games Previos Gens: PS2 - 51(All of which seem to work on my euro PS3 btw :P) PS1 - 5(used to have loads but ive got rid of most of them)

robjoh said:

@your mother

To call somebody ignorent fool like that is what I call banning materials, stop it or at least I will report that post.

@Kwaad

Never ever pay for things with credit. It always cost more than it would if you payed with cash. If you cant buy something in cash, then you shouldn't buy it. Their is always handlings fees and other things hidden somewhere.

But I must say that if you have problem with you econimical situation, why do you buy a sound system for 600 USD and a Wii for another 250 USD? As far as I know you own a PS2, you should be able to continue to buy some great games during this year to that system. Giving the time to save some money and mayby get your favorit system cheaper. Heck I think I earn a lot more than you and I am looking through preused copies and other places to find old gems for my GameCube. You don't need to do that to keep your PS2 alive, it will be more than alive through 2007, and will probarbly also have a decent life until the middle of 2008.

@Thread

Well so far I haven't bought a next gen system so I wouldn't bought any games either

Probarbly will buy a Wii when the games I want start to arrive in PAL.

Your Mother, I'll start with you first. The store I got my stereo from was the cheapest, besides a few internet places, but I dont like buying expensive/heavy stuff on the internet. You have a problem with it, your screwed. It is the 1 day, out of the year, 24month no intrest. Think. "massive sale."

I will pay it off holiday 2008. (what little would be left)

I would not buy it if I was gonna pay large intrest, or anything else.

Your Mother - have you ever bought a car? Have you ever watched TV and see the 'no intrest for 3 years' deal? The thing is, they dont expect you to pay it off. It's a scam really. What they do is, you pay 3% every month. If you do not have the load paid off in 24 months they hit you with your past due intrest. At least that's the way my card works with the place I buy everything.

Your Mother - Have you ever heard of a Dream Cast? Have you ever heard of one of the 'must have' games for it called SeaMan? The one that you obviously didnt know what it was? IF you had more than 1000 games in your collection, and you EVER played any of those games. You would have known off the top of your head, without a 2nd thought what that game was. I never owned a DC, I never owned SeaMan. However I did play it for 2 hours, and that is one of the most unique games I've ever played. Basically unless you backup your comment with a photo with YourMother on a peice of paper, with at least 3 walls of games. I know your full of lies.

(1200 DVDs fit about 5 feet high, and 8 feet across. My mother-in-law is a video freak, and has almost every movie on DVD)

EDIT: robjoh - As long as I can understand your general idea, I dont care.

Your Mother - I also wanna say, you cant get a loan, or anything along those lines without credit. Using that card builds my credit. I dont know if you understand why credit is imporant to someone in the lower class because your obviously in the upper 1% becuase you can afford to buy .8 games a day. I dont know how much you understand about the way the world works, but a good intrest free loan, cant be beaten. You say they markup the price to make the profit? Well then Best Buy, and everyone else that sells it, must mark it up more, and NOT give me a loan, and NOT give me no intrest for 2 years. I'll stick with no intrest for 2 years, and a lower price. You can go with a higher price, and pay in cash tho. That's fine too. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Wii - 6 + wiisports

DSL - 12-15, don't remember the exact count and I'm not at home right now

I don't know how some of you guys have time to play all those games. :)

Around the Network

For last gen...

I have 41 PS2 games (I sold about 10 of them off about 2 months ago when I sold my PS2)

I have 14 GameCube games.

Like I was saying. I've been short on cash here for the last 3 months, and really there is nothing that I want out yet... what I want. I already have. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Bubbles said:
Im surpirsed people own so little games seeing as how much bitching goes on here about certain consoles only having a few games u want, judging by the numbers ur posting id guess none of them have many u want :P This Gen: PS3 - 3 games(soon 5 or 6, as some nice releases later this week for UK) WII - 6 games & 2 VC Handheld: DS - 12 games PSP - 9 games Previos Gens: PS2 - 51(All of which seem to work on my euro PS3 btw :P) PS1 - 5(used to have loads but ive got rid of most of them)

Firstly, what PS3 games are coming out soon in the UK, the ony one I can think of Spiderman 3 (RSV might be later in may) and also, how the hell do you have 51 PS2 games that work on your PS3. At the moment I have 21 (but in total have probably owned about 50(I took back about 10 to get R: FOM and VT3)) and the ones that mattter to me don't work. KH 2 (although officially it works perfectly, one boss becomes impossible on the PS3 version), Cricket 07, PES 6, GTA SA and FF XII, you must just be really lucky.

add me

wii = 6: paper mario(good), zelda(just ok), wii sports (good for multiplayer), wii play (terrible), tiger wood (just ok) 360 = 30: GOW GRAW I & II, RSV, Tiger woods, Burnout, Marvel, Oblivion, top spin, maden 07, fifa, tony hawk, MLB, NBA, Nedd for speed Carbon, Lego star wars, fight night, crack down, DD revolution, NBA street, smackdown vs raw, lost planet, call of duty 3, splinter cell, test drive unlimited, saint row, table tennis, dead rising, prey, PGR3 I most say that I like all of my 360 games specialy GOW, GRAW, RSV, burnout, PGR3, and saint row. I was really disapointed with splinter cell, tiger wood, tony hawk, smackdown and maden.

DS: 5 (Feel the Magic, Polarium, NSMB, Mario Kart DS, Advanced Wars DS)

GCN: 15 (I don't care to list them)

SNES, Genesis, N64, and NES: back at home, and I've bought so many used that I never even played that I couldn't begin to tell you how many I've got.  I think  the only one that might have fewer games than GCN is N64, though.

You can build credit without ever using a credit card. I make all of my purchases using a check card, which is directly tied to my checking account. It works the same as a credit card, but it takes money out of my account the day I make a purchase, and there's never any interest or fees or whatever. Lots of things affect your credit; pretty much anything that you owe money for can help or hurt your credit. I pay my rent on time, I pay my cable and electric bills on time, and I'm current on my student loans. That was enough to get me a good loan for my first car. I pay the car payment on time. I have outstanding credit and no credit cards. I could get a credit card and use it to buy all the games I want, but I have zero income until I graduate this summer. With zero income, I don't have the means to pay off the card. Never a good idea to take on debt without sufficient income.