By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should Sony buy DQX 4 Vita?

I  made a post about what sony needed to do to make sure the Vita was the biggest success it could be nad possibly compete agianst the 3DS. Amongst them was Sony paying square to port DQX to the Vita before years end. At the time someone correctly pointed out that the previous DQ was published by Nintendo but it has now been confirmed that Square Enix will be publishing this title WorldWide.

So again, its seems like a very plausible idea and an opportunity sony would be foolish to miss up on. With the psvita being more powerfull then the wii, having a more robust online network and being portable (japan love that), A vita version would be absolutley massive in japan, even if it is a few months after the wii release (august).

My other proposals were

-FFtype 0 Vita WW release, Morrowind, COD's multiplayer being sold as a stand alone component. All HD remakes and PSN titles being released on Vita (Journey, Shadow of collosus/ICO, ratchet and clank HD collection, Okami HD etc). Again sony should never off green lit resistance or killzone for vita and should have invested that moneys elsewhere (FFV, DQX, GTA, GT- big 3rd part games).

Does anyone think Sony will have the brains to secure DQX?

Around the Network

Do you mean DQXI?

Galaki said:
Do you mean DQXI?

No DQX, the online game coming out for wii this august

If they could it would be a huge plus, but it is incredibly unlikely that it's possible.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

And selling cheaper 16 GB memory cards for the Vita, as they are mandatory to play this game.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
If they could it would be a huge plus, but it is incredibly unlikely that it's possible.

But why would it not be possible?

Kynes said:
And selling cheaper 16 GB memory cards for the Vita, as they are mandatory to play this game.

PSV+ DQX+32GB Bundle? 

Why on earth does it need 16GB :/ 

teigaga said:
Kynes said:

PSV+ DQX+32GB Bundle? 

Why on earth does it need 16GB :/ 

Patches? It's a MMO, they will make expansions and patches for it, and Wii only has 512 MB of flash memory.

If its being develop by Level 5 then sure

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

DQ only goes to the most popular console in Japan. I doubt it will ever come to Vita, maybe to the PS4 though.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!