By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default Flying Fairy OT - TGS Trailer direct feed is (finally) up! All set for release!

Like clockwork, thanks Nintendo Everything :)

Around the Network

Bigger ones:

Menus and stuff:

(lol at this one)

Art Gallery with 139 drawings confirmed :)

Finally, some new artwork:

Sweet! Very nice designs!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network

these look even more fantastic than the last. A localisation is desperately needed

MrT-Tar said:
these look even more fantastic than the last. A localisation is desperately needed

Yeah, I agree - on both sentences! But it'll come probably end of next year, following the same pattern as FF 4HoL.

• JP October 29, 2009
  • NA October 5, 2010
  • EU October 8, 2010

Also, the hat from the time mage looks hilarious!

Those who buy Bravely Default as well or any of its two soundtracks will be rewarded with extra items.

Bravely Default will come with “Orthodox Knight” equipment for heroine Anies. Furthermore, all copies of the full soundtrack will give players the Suppin/Freelancer job outfit. Using this, you can take on the look of Suppins no matter which job you’ve selected. The third bonus item for character Ringabel, “Noble Composer”, is included with purchases of the game’s theme song single from Linked Horizon.

The Suppin job outfit and Noble Composer will be available as downloads through December 13. Following this date, both will be attainable at a certain point in the game.

In addition to the items mentioned above, Square Enix will release more equipment and outfit downloads.

Thanks to 4Him for the tip.

Source

More amazing pics, depicting the new equipment/outfits/itens

the overall art is amazing
but i dont like those faces very much....a Zelda SS style would fit and would be awesome
everything else is awesome though