By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default Flying Fairy OT - TGS Trailer direct feed is (finally) up! All set for release!

And repeating, I know, but the best song is still the first one:

I could listen this for hours - and I did, once.

Around the Network

The two new screens from Famitsu's scan now in internet format

I bet Ringabel will be the Snob type character. Can someone translate what's he saying here?

Soriku said:

Looks like the game has a fast forward option for battles. Great for any potential grinding.

Oh, and you might as well post the boss theme too lol:

Nice to hear some rock themes in this game.

That theme is great! Battle theme is only good - nothing that will be memored - but this one is fantastic!

Soriku said:

Looks like the game has a fast forward option for battles. Great for any potential grinding.

Maybe not a fast foward option, but...

More changes made to Bravely Default thanks to fan feedback

July 31st, 2012 Posted in 3DS, News, Posted by Valay

Square Enix is still implementing fan feedback as players react to the company’s Bravely Default demos.

The next trial, which is due on Wednesday, makes use of a new encounter rate and AI for smaller enemies. Additionally, players will find that the attack time has been sped up in battles, and it is now possible to hold down a button and cycle through battle animations.

I wonder what that cycle through battle animations mean

^ Lol, that Fortress theme reminded me of Diablo 2, that little guitar is almost identical!

Anyway, here's the Fourth demo of the game:

Haven't seen it yet, but will do this evening!

Around the Network

New pic featuring some Jobs for Idea Lee

Finally saw the video!

Framerate is perfect! Battles look great (no loading time for them too), fast foward is there! Wow!

This looks amazing. I love the art. hmmmm 3DS is getting quite a few games I want to play.

www.speedkittens.com

Thanks for the video, Soriku. MUCH better quality than the first!

And this just in: Friend Summon System explained here + some new pics.

http://andriasang.com/con24g/bravely_default_summon/

Andriasang does not allow for picture hotlinks, so later I'll rehost the images and post here.

Anyway... this game here is so going to be my next thread!

(Just as soon as this Sony Financials blitz is over)

This is a resumed version of all the news that this game got in the last few weeks. There's a lot of new pics too (some of them superb) but since it's a lot, I won't rehost them, instead I'll wait for some other site to do it.

http://andriasang.com/con24j/bravely_default_screens/

Square Enix released official media for all the Bravely Default stuff we've been talking about over the past week, including:

New party member Ringabel the playboy and Ringabel's D Notebook 
Ringabel, who's lost his memory, awakens to find the D Notebook in his hand. The notebook contains prophecies of Ringabel's future movements.

The Friend Summon System 
We did a full writeup on this yesterday. See this story.

Matamatto Boritori (マヌマット・ボリトリィ) 
This group was formed with the goal of eliminating the remaining few crystal believers in their kingdom of Lakrika.

Job and Ability Combinations 
When you change jobs, you can set your character with "Job Commands" and "Support Abilities." Job Commands are abilities that you learned while playing as a different job. We detailed this system here.

Party Chat 
When moving about the world, you'll see "Party Chat" in the lower left of the screen. Press Y and you can enjoy conversations between your party members.

Fourth Demo 
This is available for download. The screens show the Super Star and Red Mage jobs that you can use in the demo.