By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games That Are Just Pure Fun

Wii Sports and Resort, Punch Out!, NSMB Wii, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Fifa games. But it's unfair to pick just a few. Every single game I stick with is because it's fun, simple and clean.

Around the Network

I love anything Contra or Hardcorps (except for that 3D Contra on PS2. Simply horrific). Right now I'm playing Hardcorps Uprising  almost weekly despite finishing it multiple times already.

However, Contra: Shattered Soldier is without question the most fun I had in the Contra series. This PS2 classic was fantastic and great fun. I would play it daily back in 05. I eventually became capable of finising it without taking a single hit. Not because I'm some hardcore perfectionist gamer, but because I became so familiar with the game and memorized all obstacles, threats, and strategies. God I love that game. I still pop it in every now and then.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Soul calibur 2 GC version

kain_kusanagi said:
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast for the Xbox is THE most fun driving game of all time. There's an XBLA version, but it lacks some features.

not any more there isn't,

anyway Humanity's greatest accomplishment, Earth Defense force 2017

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@montana lol yes but i think one piece is better

Around the Network

Wii Sports Resort and Animal Crossing are just pure fun, too!

Shining Force!

Oh yeah, and this:

More recently RE revelations has been the game that i have enjoyed most. That Raid mode is awesome...:)

fuck it I´ll say it. Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and Sports Island I+II+III