By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone complaining about the lack of 3DSXL second circle pad

Oniyide
AA = Anti aliasing
Revelations is a must have for a hardcore gamer like you ;)

Around the Network

RE: R is great, don't see why you wouldn't pick it up.

Significant_leap said:
Oniyide
AA = Anti aliasing
Revelations is a must have for a hardcore gamer like you ;)

never cared for that series to be honest, 4 was the only one I actually  enjoyed playing. Revelations felt like 5, but without the co-op and much worse controls

Revelations is better than 4 and 5 imo, it has the Raid co-op which is pretty good since you can upgrade your arsenal a lot...the controls with the cpp are as good as they can be...without it are also nice...you should give it a try, second hand is about 30$

Significant_leap said:
Revelations is better than 4 and 5 imo, it has the Raid co-op which is pretty good since you can upgrade your arsenal a lot...the controls with the cpp are as good as they can be...without it are also nice...you should give it a try, second hand is about 30$

I did play it which is why i said i didnt like it. I found the controls to be terrible, aiming was just bad. Didnt play it with CCP. didnt play raid mode but i dont see how it can compare to 5 where the ENTIRE campaign is co-op, hell ill just say it, that was the only good thing about RE5, without co-op i would have hated it

Around the Network

there is more content on the Raid mode than on the campaing, for example it took me 11h to complete the main story and i spent 48h on the Raid mode to finish it...

Significant_leap said:
there is more content on the Raid mode than on the campaing, for example it took me 11h to complete the main story and i spent 48h on the Raid mode to finish it...

sounds like a blast, but im not spending 40 bucks on a game from a series i dont really care about. Have at it. 

Plus i forgot to add the 3DS Xl have a battery that lasts 1,5h more than previous version.

I don't know but i think that 6,5h battery i more than enough even for people who does not have to do nothing in life. XD

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

3DSXL is looking to be even better than I thought previously following recent rumours/announcements anyway

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Araknie said:
Plus i forgot to add the 3DS Xl have a battery that lasts 1,5h more than previous version.

I don't know but i think that 6,5h battery i more than enough even for people who does not have to do nothing in life. XD

i agree with this 100 percent. I never got the complaints for battery life with PSP and i dont get it now, i dont know where people are going that they need to have there 3ds on for more than six hours without a charge.