By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone complaining about the lack of 3DSXL second circle pad

Significant_leap said:
^Well the market speaks, if those things were necessary, people would demand them and Nintendo would respond...

Seems reasonable, and most probably the potential market for games using two analog pads was closer to PSV anyway.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
@oniyide Kingdom Hearts 3D controls very much like Birth By Sleep, if not better. The game not only controls great, but looks great as well!

did you play It?? Not calling you a liar, but just wanna know if you actually played it.

@oniyide I played the demo on the eShop, so in a way I did play it.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

oniyide said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
So the second stick will be let to die like the WiiMote Plus...

i think its gonna be worst off, but at least they are not hyping this up like the motion+. I think ill just skip CCP, because there is only one game in the near future i want that utlizes it and that s KH and hopefully thats like the PSP version where i didnt miss the second analog at all

It's not standard equipment, third parties won't be very willing to put on their most important games the burden to spread its adoption, so only Ninty could do it.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Oniyide
i played the demo and it looked OK but nothing like Revelations, MGS3D or even the Zelda remaster...facial animation was great, but the game needs AA so bad...

Around the Network

The ds shape has always been an ergonomically nightmare. But I will continue to postpone my purchase until nintendo makes a model with the second analog built in.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Araknie said:
It's not true, i'm onto su Nintendo fans site and nobody cares, so close this thread title is wrong.

Also Nintendo exlained that there is not second analog stick because they have seen only Uncharted on PSVita using that and for all the other game the combo was Analog+D-Pad, so if they will have ports from there or simplify the job for developers they have to keep one analog stick.

Man, i hate when people does not know s***.

Well thats just not true, and even if it was why would nintendo be worried about vita games when it already has a nice stack of ds games that would do better with a built in analog

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
@oniyide I played the demo on the eShop, so in a way I did play it.

good enough. wasnt expecting you to have played the actual japanese game.

Significant_leap said:
Oniyide
i played the demo and it looked OK but nothing like Revelations, MGS3D or even the Zelda remaster...facial animation was great, but the game needs AA so bad...

considering i didnt care for Revelations, MGS3D or Zelda OOT3D, im gonna take this as a ringing endorsement. ANd i dont know what AA is

Alby_da_Wolf said:
oniyide said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
So the second stick will be let to die like the WiiMote Plus...

i think its gonna be worst off, but at least they are not hyping this up like the motion+. I think ill just skip CCP, because there is only one game in the near future i want that utlizes it and that s KH and hopefully thats like the PSP version where i didnt miss the second analog at all

It's not standard equipment, third parties won't be very willing to put on their most important games the burden to spread its adoption, so only Ninty could do it.

and Ninty aint doing that so...f**k. kinda glad i didnt get it