By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid. To change, or not to change?

Tagged games:

badgenome said:
Khuutra said:

Both of you realize that it was stated in the US official Playstation magazine that Kojima is specifically the one who went to Platinum Games because their internal studio was making it too stealthy, right? He wanted it to be more about action, and his own team couldn't get into that mindset

He went to Platinum because they make the best action games in the business

Yes. You realize that I am not being ironic (a little hyperbolic, perhaps) and am actually super excited for Metal Gear Rising, right?

Man, I didn't ever get the vibe you weren't

This is the kind of game that shows up on your doorstep holding flowers in one hand and a gun behind its back

The gun is full of love

The point is: Kojima is the one who made the call to bring in Platinum, so he did a good thing

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

The point is: Kojima is the one who made the call to bring in Platinum, so he did a good thing

Hey, no argument there. It's always a good thing when Kojima leaves Metal Gear to someone else. Doubly so when its the likes of Platinum.

I just hope that Konami is smart enough to hire Platinum for whatever it is they're planning on doing with Contra.

badgenome said:

Hey, no argument there. It's always a good thing when Kojima leaves Metal Gear to someone else. Doubly so when its the likes of Platinum.

I just hope that Konami is smart enough to hire Platinum for whatever it is they're planning on doing with Contra.

Contranquish.

It's a nice dream.