By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid. To change, or not to change?

Tagged games:

I was just reading this article and thought: "no way MGS is great as it is". Because change means in cases like this mostly TPS action per exelence. And to be honest we really have enough of those changes (Resident Evil, Dead Space, Splinter Cell?).

My conclusion:

Metal Gear Solid is great as it is, and with better Gameplay mechanics it would be perfect.

But what do you think?

Around the Network

they should change the cut scene length to shorter and less

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

KylieDog said:
Needs go openworld. Sneak around an entire city or jungle (and no, not the enclosed areas like MGS3).

You can´t be serious about that.

Pretty sure the gameplay changes with each iteration.

Panama said:

Yeah but it doesn´t get really better just different

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
KylieDog said:
Needs go openworld. Sneak around an entire city or jungle (and no, not the enclosed areas like MGS3).

You can´t be serious about that.

Why not ? 

That would be extraordinary in my opinion.  

AndrewWK said:
Panama said:

Yeah but it doesn´t get really better just different

Well the camera change from a over-the-top view to something like resident evil 4 view

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Didn't Kojima say he was inspired by Desu Ex maybe we can make choices in MGS5

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Metal Gear Rising is the future.

KylieDog said:

No