By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans! How do you really feel about the Wii U ?

How excited are you about the Wii U ?

Super excited, Midnight purchase!!! 69 26.14%

Interested, will buy one ... 67 25.38%

Interested, might buy one eventually. 48 18.18%

Skeptical, have not seen ... 37 14.02%

Not interested...Yet 19 7.20%

Want nothing to do with it. 24 9.09%

Total:264
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I guess you missed the Nintendo E3 thread. I wasn't talking about this one.

Nope, I was there. If you are talking about that thread, even Nintendo fans were disappointed. :P

True, but most changed their mind after a few hours (some even did in that very thread) while the opinions from PS fans still stands :P

Yeah, but there was no point in starting your post like that. The discussion should be kept relevant to the thread.

I forgot to mention in my first post, Super Smash + price cut is instant buy for me.

Around the Network

It only looks like PS fans because there are hardly any 360 only fans on here.

Intested, I will most probably get one for 1st party games, still I guess I'll wait next E3 before buying it, to make some serious WiiU vs Xbox3 vs Ps4 confrontations.

I'm waiting to see what other 3rd party games are going to be announced. I trying to be a one console owner this time around. I have no problem purchasing Batman or Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii U since I haven't played yet. ZombieU looks interesting. I know the first party games will come.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

For about 12 months I was very hyped. Then E3 2012 WiiU presentation came and I was very, very disappointed. Now E3 is over and I'm getting very excited again....

Around the Network

yeah the hype is coming strong, like a wave...

Well, to me PIKMIN is as good a franchise as any 'killer' Nintendo game series...and I've waited a loooong time for a sequel, so it's enough to justify alone the purchase of a wii u day one...I was a bit underwhelmed by nsmbu but it's pretty likely I'll still buy it (though I am excited about the upcoming 3ds nsmb game...make of that what you will!)...nintendoland I will avoid unless it comes with the machine.

There's some decent looking 3rd Party stuff too....nothing blew my mind but I wasn't crying cos gta5 wasn't announced either.
I think people who where upset cos every single major 'hardcore' game coming out(for ps360) in the next year or so weren't announced for wii u at e3 should chill for now and wait to see how things pan out.

freebs2 said:
Intested, I will most probably get one for 1st party games, still I guess I'll wait next E3 before buying it, to make some serious WiiU vs Xbox3 vs Ps4 confrontations.

My thoughts exactly.

After this lackluster E3 (for many reasons), I'll wait until next year's E3 to see if third partys mantain their support or not.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I've expressed my feelings for it several times already. And to answer your question: YES!! I will buy the thing as soon as possible!
I think it looks amazing. The only part that dissapoints le is that it uses WiiMotes. Really, Nintendo? You are letting customers not have to spend more money for new controllers? SHAME ON YOU!

I will get day one. Some of the games look cool and it looks like a reasonable upgrade for my Wii, which I still have a half-dozen games to play on. Plus, it seems Nintendo kept a lot of games secret, so I'm anticipating the next Nintendo Direct heavily.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.