By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Journey Developer Going Multiplatform

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
Ajescent said:
spurgeonryan said:
I guess the Wii U has woo'ed another developer over to it!

Where did you get that from?

They are going multiplate right around the time that the Wii U is coming out. What else would be the reason?

They were always going to go multi around this time? The "3 game deal" with Sony was known for a VERY long time.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

This is the kind of t hing I like to see. The more multi-platform developers the better. I always hate to see independent devs get gobbled up buy platform makers. Everyone should be able to play all games, which a very few 1st party exceptions. Nothing worse than a 3rd party dev making platform exclusives in my opinion.

So which were the three games? Flower Journey and? Was it flow? I thought flow was on PC as well?

Good for them though. They made 2 games which were loved by a huge audience. Pretty impressive feat.

I'm really curious how the visuals go without Sony Santa Monica around. The vision of the overall game and it's gameplay were all TGC, but I feel like after Sony Santa Monica started helping them out after Flow and that's when the visuals really took off. Then again maybe their help was minimal an d TGC just needed the odd advice now and then. Will be interesting to see what they make next and how it turns out.

Torillian said:
I'm really curious how the visuals go without Sony Santa Monica around. The vision of the overall game and it's gameplay were all TGC, but I feel like after Sony Santa Monica started helping them out after Flow and that's when the visuals really took off. Then again maybe their help was minimal an d TGC just needed the odd advice now and then. Will be interesting to see what they make next and how it turns out.

I have confidence in them

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

Sony Y U NO buy them? -_-

Turkish said:

I've said it a dozen times, I'll say it again, they probably didn't want to get bought.

Ajescent said:
Turkish said:

I've said it a dozen times, I'll say it again, they probably didn't want to get bought.

If that is true, then good on them. Small budgets drives creativity in many ways.

spurgeonryan said:
Ajescent said:
spurgeonryan said:
I guess the Wii U has woo'ed another developer over to it!

Where did you get that from?

They are going multiplate right around the time that the Wii U is coming out. What else would be the reason?

tsk tsk Spurge, do your research first before making such accusations.