By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Less Powerful Than The Nintendo WiiU? Dream On, Says Shuhei Yoshida

NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:
i just hope i don't need a third job this time :'(

Said it better than I was just about to.

A man can only dream... of keeping his hard-earned cash.

Around the Network

Shu kicks ass and takes names. Not afraid to speak confidently, and he retweets from a lot of SCEJ studios that I'd never hear from otherwise. Worth a follow. 

Oh and that profile picture...just makes everything funnier..

OT: For sonys sake, I hope it isn't going to use some amazing new-fangaled thing to make the graphics Cray. Because we all know how that went for them the first few years last generation.

Not exactly a huge accomplishment.

LORD Shuhei is the man though.

Sal.Paradise said:

Shu kicks ass and takes names. Not afraid to speak confidently, and he retweets from a lot of SCEJ studios that I'd never hear from otherwise. Worth a follow. 

Oh and that profile picture...just makes everything funnier..

All men dream, but not equally.

Goddamn those PS3 exclusives for giving me the perfect quote for this thread!

Around the Network

firstly "Let him Dream" is a bit milder then your Dream on lol. Its a nice way of writting dream on bitch.

In anycase, I hope this does not mean PS4 will be a huge unafordable beast over the WiiU, otherwise Sony haven't learnt from PS3 and we will be saying Let him dream PS5 is coming out.

Wii U will launch at $300.00 and the next Playstation will cost one to two hundred dollars more.

On VGChartz we have this mental protocol that is sealed in our brain which makes us assume that an impressive, powerful hardware immediately means that its extremely expensive, unaffordable and that is company going bankrupt

Player1x3 said:
On VGChartz we have this mental protocol that is sealed in our brain which makes us assume that an impressive, powerful hardware immediately means that its extremely expensive, unaffordable and that is company going bankrupt

And you came in here with more wisdom to educate everyone on how higher-end technology isn't actually more expensive... go!

Alternate headline:

PS4 less expensive that the Nintendo Wii U? Dream On! Says Shuhei Yoshida.

Edit:  YAlso, y gotta love how Sony has been putting all this emphasis on hardware power, knocking Nintendo for not truly being "next gen" and for having two underpowered consoles in a row... when the two most successful Sony consoles were less powerful than their closest competitors in each of the last two generations.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.