By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony PS3 Are You Impressed Yet?

Dallinor said:
DieAppleDie said:
LivingMetal
dude i was talking about NEW games that are coming
The last of us and God of war are the only ones so dont pretend theres still strong support from Sony or its second party

Games in development by Sony for the PS3:

The Last Of Us, The Last Guardian, GOW: Ascension, Wonderbook.

Second/Third Parties:

Sly Cooper: Theives in Time, Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale, Beyond, LittleBigPlanet: Karting, Sports Champions 2, Dust 514.

Those are the ones I can think of.

Oh and FFVS13...supposedly lol

Around the Network

^^^
third parties dont count
the others are meh , except for the two i mentioned
The Last Guardian was close to be cancelled, is finally being released?
Not very strong support imo..that was my point

^^^
that is not the point Basil

^^^
sry i dont know why but i cant quote from this crappy PC

anyway, i know Nintendos support is been close to Zero the last 2 years or so, but that was not in disscusion here, my point is that Sonys support to the "impressive" PS3 sales is not that great either, they are probably switching resources to PsVita and Ps4.
Also Sony needs to sell way more millions to make the Ps3 profitable while the Wii is been the most profitable home console ever, very different situation

DieAppleDie said:
^^^
sry i dont know why but i cant quote from this crappy PC

anyway, i know Nintendos support is been close to Zero the last 2 years or so, but that was not in disscusion here, my point is that Sonys support to the "impressive" PS3 sales is not that great either, they are probably switching resources to PsVita and Ps4.
Also Sony needs to sell way more millions to make the Ps3 profitable while the Wii is been the most profitable home console ever, very different situation

Far too many are just looking at sales. Yes sales are important for the company but the wii made most of it's cash off of casuals. Not that i'm even saying that's a bad thing.  But you have to look at what each Console offers the core gamer. Sony is by far doing the best job.

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
^^^
third parties dont count
the others are meh , except for the two i mentioned
The Last Guardian was close to be cancelled, is finally being released?
Not very strong support imo..that was my point

What do you mean they don't count? They're exclusive games.

Your opinion of the quality of the games is irrelevant when discussing support. You mentioned that there are only two new games coming, when in fact there is at least 10.

The Last Guardian is not cancelled.

Not strong support? What company is supporting their platform more than Sony?

We were talking about Sony supporting their console
third partys are not Sony

crappy games dont count, Nintendo clones are laughable, other than that their support is minimal
True efforts are made by second partys, Sony as a first party dev are the weakest out of the three

Moderated - Kantor.

I'm still waiting for a DieAppleDie post that I feel contributes anything significant to a discussion on this website. Maybe I've missed all your good ones.

^^^
that contributed a lot mr. good work

BasilZero said:
DieAppleDie said:
^^^
that contributed a lot mr. good work

uhh what?

I have no idea what you are trying to say, either you dont know what to say about my last post or you decided to end your post with a witty remark.

He was talking about my post.