By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will Counter Strike come to XBLA or to the 360?

That's one game I would love to see an updated version of. I still have CS and it plays great on the 360. However, I would love to see one using the Unreal engine. Wow ... I'd never leave the Man Space.

Around the Network

maybe the version with source engine 2

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@ Ssj12

Yeah, I hope so. I was watching CS: Source on a gaming rig and my mouth just dropped. I know it won't be that good, but if it can get into the same ballpark ...

That game can play on like every computer made in the last 10 years, there is no need.

I would love to play some CS on my 360 but I would be too afraid that it would be too much like the garbage version on the Xbox.

Around the Network

I'm in the same boat with twesterm, I'd love to have it on 360, but I would think it'd suck (seeing as how CS is like UT, ultra fast pace "twitching" gameplay, which i don't think the analogue sticks can handle). Not even Halo gets as frantic as CS and UT do sometimes (in terms of pace), and that's bascally the benchmark franchise for a great console FPS (control wise).

i would like to see it on ethe wii--only forteh ir gun shooting--i think that could handle the quick pace shoot outs

it would be good for an updated version,but then why not just play CS:source?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

@mes

Nuthing can handle quick shoot outs like the Keyboard n Mouse.. For some reason i cant see Wii for really quick fps

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

^actually if the controls are done perfect wii could be good for quick fps's

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"