By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

happydolphin said:

Sounds good. In the future, if you do have suspicions, ask me questions and I'll answer them, because I am town and I can answer them.

For now, let's see how Baalz flips

Yeah, the FoS/HoS were more for me than for anyone else. Just trying to visualize who I don't completely trust, or who I don't want to lose track of if I'm focusing one someone else.

And I'm growing increasingly worried that Baalz is going to flip town and we'll end up losing three townies during this day/night cycle. Not a good start...

Around the Network

im not robb stark eithet...the whole thing was an attempt to get votes. tbh im surprised nobody is robb stark...i thought for sure there would be when i picked him

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Linkz is online. :O

Good luck out there townies. The night is dark and full of terrors. May we see each other again when the sun rises.

Been gone for awhile... so tagging!

Baalzamon said:
im not robb stark eithet...the whole thing was an attempt to get votes. tbh im surprised nobody is robb stark...i thought for sure there would be when i picked him

Why would you attract votes on yourself, would you be a jester, or possess an ability to deflect a lynch onto another player? If so, why tell us now, are you yet hammered?

Either way, your moves are questionable.

Around the Network

**STOP FUCKING POSTING**

I find it hard to believe the 10 or so of you ALL failed to read the rules. Especially after what happened with Trucks' modkill.

Going to cool off and decide what to do.

**STOP FUCKING POSTING**

happydolphin said:
Baalzamon said:

Why would you attract votes on yourself, would you be a jester, or possess an ability to deflect a lynch onto another player? If so, why tell us now, are you yet hammered?

Either way, your moves are questionable.

Even I understands now why Baalz outed himself in this way! It was to see how ppl reacted to this - who would vote, who stood idly by... It was a trick to get discussion going that ultimately backfired on Baalz, but that could still mean a great deal to us townies.

I just hope that He didn't have an importened role! :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

GUYS!

Can someone notify me when the next game starts? I Haven't played in AGES. What was it, game 20-something where I stopped? I don't even remember, before that I never missed a game, though.

Anyhow, I'll read this one, and post from time to time to keep it in my recent threads list - if that's cool with y'all. I love the crap out of Game of Thrones.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Anyhow, I'll read this one, and post from time to time to keep it in my recent threads list - if that's cool with y'all. I love the crap out of Game of Thrones.

You need an adult......

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said:

You need an adult......

Hrm, to read the books or the mafia game? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."