By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Baalzamon said:
i gotta say prof my mistake was making it a little obvoous too early i think. it is incredibly difficult to bs your wau through a fake name and role claim when my only intentions were to receive votes but be able to discuss it before the day ends

I think you did quite well. I was jumping up and down in my seat (literally) when I figured it out. I thought it was brilliant.

Look, you cleared a miller (I swear to god you better not be scum lol)
Provided a LOT of input and discussion, really just making up for your absence, and used your role in a way that I think was a great benefit, rather than just a power. Sure, maybe we could've gotten this type of information from an actual push, but there's no guarantee would won't be NK'ed, or even if it would even ever occur.

I think you did really well. Just next time not so much giggling. Though it was funny to reread that portion after I figured it out:
Pezus "If I'm lynched first, then you're next to be lynched!"

Around the Network

ebwop are sorry for spelling mistakes on kindle atm.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Smeags said:
theprof00 said:
UGH
Why did you end the day...

There's a reason why he's my number 1 suspect Prof.

It's not just him, what do you make of this post by FF?

"A very ballsy move, Baalz. Kudos on your ingenuity. I'd be much more likely to do something orthodox like Lynch All Liars.

Unvote
Vote Baalzamon
"

Seemed like a little bit of a push itself.

Smeags said:

My eyes are bleeding, but I appreciate the work you put in nonetheless.

I'm somewhat suspicious of SuperMario, Radish, and (to a lesser extent) Final-Fan after everything that went down these past few hours.

Of course, for me Spurge is suspect number 1 (I see he's finally voted for Baalz), and I'm also suspicious of HappyD.

HoS:

SpurgeonRyan
RadishHead
HappyDolphin

FoS:

SuperMario128
Final-Fan

I yet fail to see what makes me suspicious in your eyes. Soon enough you'll have to start asking me questions and making your suspicions more clear because I don't like being suspected for absolutely no reason.

This far, I've explained my suspicions, you mostly just HoS and FoS, so who's more shady?

I've also been more actively scumhunting, even prof admits my scumhunting in the Wonk to HD excerpt  thingy of the post you just responded to.

So, no more HoS'ing, start investigating.

i would have been lyncjed anyways. all you did was reduce time for discussion. i sincerely hope you guys go for him...his posts reek of scum to me.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

"A very ballsy move, Baalz. Kudos on your ingenuity. I'd be much more likely to do something orthodox like Lynch All Liars.

Unvote
Vote Baalzamon
"

Like I said in my reply to your "coconut shell" post, I'm definitely suspicious of Final-Fan. He's not the highest up there for me (not yet at least), but he's definitely FoS worthy.

Also... I'm contemplating revealing who I am. *laughs* Do you know already Prof?

theprof00 said:

Unvote
Vote Baalzamon
"

@bold1. It seems like he's covering his tracks to be totally honest.

I've just read through this mess, and if Baalz truly is town - then that's the most awesome mafia game move I've ever seen! I had no idea whatsoever as to what was going on!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
I've just read through this mess, and if Baalz truly is town - then that's the most awesome mafia game move I've ever seen! I had no idea whatsoever as to what was going on!

Right until the bit when he got himself lynched.

Baalzamon, you're a brave man, but that was extraordinarily stupid. Of course, it's possible that you're just backtracking and actually are scum. I await Linkz' flavour.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

theprof00 said:
Smeags said:
theprof00 said:
UGH
Why did you end the day...

There's a reason why he's my number 1 suspect Prof.

Unvote
Vote Baalzamon
"

To me, this comes across as "I really want to get this lynch train moving, but I don't have a good enough reason to go ahead with it yet... What the heck? Baalz was lying all along? Perfect!"

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~