By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:
But seriously ya'll - wtf happend with trucks?? I'm still confounded by that!

I just don't think he came into the Mafia game in the best of spirits, and the constant hounding by Prof was the nail in the coffin.

It's a bummer, I enjoyed playing with Trucks last round. He gave me doughnuts.

Anyways, we've already lost a townie. Truck's suicide really put us in a bad position to try and lynch anyone today. We'll just have to take our losses and let Mafia/3rd parties make their moves.

Unvote

Vote: No lynch

HoS: SpurgeonRyan
HoS: Noctis_Nox

FoS: Pezus
FoS: HappyDolphin

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
unvote
vote:no lynch

I was going to press for him today anyway, and now I'm depressed.

What a miserable sight I'm going to be. Got a townie modkilled, not going to be able to use my role, I destroyed someones fun, Rol and Hat think I'm a goddamn idiot, just gunna get killed night one again, die in a muddy ditch, forever alone.

But you aren't. You are so not an idiot, that people want to get rid of you as soon as possible. Your keeping to yourself is the smart way to play.

I support you.

spurgeonryan said:
^ There is a war going on? I really do need to watch the News more often! I hope Poland wins.

There is indeed a war between Poland and Russia about to go down, but for some reason they're showing footage on ESPN. Check it out.

Smeags said:
spurgeonryan said:
^ There is a war going on? I really do need to watch the News more often! I hope Poland wins.

There is indeed a war between Poland and Russia about to go down, but for some reason they're showing footage on ESPN. Check it out.

They show the Euro competition on American television?

Even when it's two crappy teams playing?

Impressive.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

spurgeonryan said:
Smeags said:
spurgeonryan said:

It is better than Fox News, I hate their coverage of wars and Soccer.

Poland loses to Russia 3-1. President Obama blamed for being too soft on the Russians.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I don't know what to say. I would have never expected trucks to throw in the towel in such a situation after I had witnessed his stellar performance after he got mislynched in the last round.

What stellar performance "after" getting mislynched?? Are you referring to a dead thread convo? oO

Kantor said:

They show the Euro competition on American television?

Even when it's two crappy teams playing?

Impressive.

I was impressed as well. And not even ESPN2 or ESPN3, but the main channel.

EBWOP: Nevermind.

spurgeonryan said:
mantlepiecek said:

You didn't accuse me of anything. And I was not being defensive. You were wrong, I corrected you.

I made a statement about you then. Since it was a statement your defensiveness was not as much as it would have been with an actual accusation or question.

You don't help your situation by saying things that are not true, spurge.

spurgeonryan said:
Smeags said:
spurgeonryan said:

It is better than Fox News, I hate their coverage of wars and Soccer.

soccer football IS war!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.