By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

The irony in HappyDoo..Dolpin's post of tunneling when he spent most of his game tunneling on me until pressured by others. Then calls rol a liabilty... hmm where did I here that already? I'm flattered you're inspired by my play but you are literally going to wear down my play style if you use my lines over and over every time someone asks you a question. And really??? You apologize in a mafia game and expect the world to be rainbows and butterflies?! And I just have no words for your most recent post about not wanting to reply to 'pressure' questions? What exactly did you mean by posting questions 'separtaly' anyway?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

My turn to ask questions!

How many people are not satisfied with mario's huge ass posts that contain 90% blocks and elaborations for each that consist of replies that range between one word responses to a complete sentence or two?

also, If we settled on the following day 1 lynch candidates:

F-F
mario
HappyD
rol
and prof

Who would you vote to lynch and why?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
How many people are not satisfied with mario's huge ass posts that contain 90% blocks and elaborations for each that consist of replies that range between one word responses to a complete sentence or two?

F-F
mario
HappyD
rol
and prof

I'm not satisfied myself. I had to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I really didn't have much time to post too much or follow the thread how I would have liked.

Also, why are you limiting the list to those players specifically? Where is your name and everyone else, or are you saying no one else can be lynched today? lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@Prof: I've already posted my thoughts about houses - and they are inconclusive: based on my own house and name it makes me obvitown - but my role do not match my name or house. Like I said before: there is better characters to my role

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

And regarding Marios lengthy posts: I like 'em! They give a great overview of what he's talking about, and I'd rather have those posts instead of ten small ones

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Votals:
No Lynch[L-7] - FF, Kantor, Baalz, radish
FF[L-9] - Stefl, mario
Stefl[L-10] - insom, Noctis
spurge[L-10] - insom
mario[L-10] - happy
prof - Rolmario
radish - Rol
happy - Rol

With 20 players alive, 11 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

~63 hours and 30 minutes remain. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&day=14&month=6&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=0

hatmoza said:
My turn to ask questions!

F-F
mario
HappyD
rol
and prof

I would definitely prefer it if he just made separate posts to address different people like everyone else, yes.

Those candidates seem a little bit arbitrary. FF, Stefl, Spurge and Mario are the only ones with any votes currently on them (though Stefl was a semi-joke vote). Prof, Radish and Happy have had votes before.

It's far too early in the day to lynch anybody, but I'm fairly sure Rol and Prof aren't, Mario and FF are at each other's throats but as previously stated that doesn't mean anything. HappyD is jumpy today, which is suspicious but not yet lynchworthy.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

RolStoppable said:
happydolphin said:
^Rol, I don't have scumbuddies to help me answer, I told you I'm town. So you're already pretty off. Also, since I told you I'm town, how am I supposed to know if Kantor is on my team or not.

Lastly, your harassment proves that 1) you're not following the game and 2) you're detrimental to town because you don't actually listen when players speak.

I already made it quite clear before you did that scum can talk during the day, as mentioned in the rules, your aggressive play is not in your favor, nor is it in favor of town. There's aggressive play, and there's what you're doing, and it's completely different. You are being manipulative, and could cause a fellow townie to make a mistake just because he wasn't being up to your perfection.

As I said, revise your strategy before you make us lose the game.

Took you long enough to answer my question. Your answer is good, but I don't like the rest of your post. Such behavior I will have to deal with though.

Unvote: happyD

Rol, it appears to me as if you were on the verge of getting tunnel vision and I don't really think that you were onto something with HappyD - considering that the question you were asking was not even something that has to be discussed with potential scumbuddies. It is more a question to test the quality of a player then a question to search for actual allignment and actually the only allignment tell I could get out of it is the pure refusal of answering the question, which he did not do, he just took his time to answer it. If you really wanted to make a case out of the time he took to answer it you would've needed to look for the online stamps of the players that were online at the point he answered and even that wouldn't guarantee to be of any profit to town.

Also going the overthinking way now - since mafia can talk during the day who tells us that you two didn't plan out the whole thing in your QT.

Also, now to you HappyD, what necessity do you see in posts like this one?

also:

Unvote Final-Fan

like some already said, jokevote time is long gone.

@ prof

Well, actually I have to say that it doesn't really matter for me if we house-claim or not, I would prefer not to since my house isn't that prominent in terms of amount of characters in GoT

@Stefl. You hit the nail on the head.

As for the intent in my post you linked, you said it better than I could: "I don't really think that you were onto something with HappyD" and "It is more a question to test the quality of a player then a question to search for actual allignment".

I thought it was poor scumhunting, and I wanted to push him towards a more interesting play. Also, I had grilled him on it earlier -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4624588

What do you think of Mario? Do you see a difference in play, and how?

@hatmoza. You can't see it, but Rol and I posted 4 posts, 2 by 2, at the same time. I wasn't apologizing, I was annoyed.

@Stefl, on Rol, this might interest you too -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4624446