By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Best of E3 awards"

Tagged games:

AndrewWK said:
Millenium said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
Why is nobody talking about DMC or Dishonored.
DMC had the best trailer imo. And as I expected people are ignoring God of War a dying franchise

Something here does not compute. GoW3 is the biggest GoW yet. I don't expect Ascension to sell quite as much but that is to be expected of a prequel.

Nothing to compute, God of War isn't dying anytime soon, simple as.

Unfortunately. It is sad how people can´t get enough of something until it is ruined, and then they start to blame everyone.

This franchise needs a drastical change, it is the same for 5 games which was cool for a while. But now the trilogy is over, the story of Kratos is told. If Sony wants ti profit with the God of War name then I am fine with that but they should do something like Capcom did with DMC, or just ditch it and create a new franchise.

While I'm not saying that change would not be good (A new character, enviroments, story etc all could be good) the fact is that even if they keep it like this, people will buy it.

Killzone on the other hand went nowhere with Killzone 3, reviews were less favourable than Killzone 2, it will be hard pressed to sell noticeably more than Killzone 2, aka: That series needs to be put on pause, or given an overhaul.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
GamrReview: http://www.gamrreview.com/article/89046/e3-2012-best-games-of-show/

Before people go into a frenzy about the picks, please read the first paragraph and remember that this is an opinion.

thanks, main post updated.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

pezus said:
Best platforming game: Rayman Legends
Runner-Up: Crysis 3

Wuut?? lol

bwhahaha, I didn't notice that, I only looked at the winners

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

pezus said:
Best platforming game: Rayman Legends
Runner-Up: Crysis 3

Wuut?? lol

Was thinking that as well...

fixed, musta missed that one within the 2-3 hours of copying, pasting, and reformatting.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Some Mario trolling going on? Crysis 3 has jumping and such I guess

Actually none of us were all that impressed with NSMB U or 2, so the runnerup is actually Soundshapes.

Torillian said:
pezus said:

Actually none of us were all that impressed with NSMB U or 2, so the runnerup is actually Soundshapes.

You know, I thought I was the only one...

Ajescent said:
Torillian said:
pezus said:

You know, I thought I was the only one...

well NSMB U's multiplayer probably would have impressed if Rayman Legends didn't already do it better.  Once you take away that from NSMB U then it's just another NSMB without much to make it stand out.  Soundshapes on the other hand was really a joy and I kept coming back to it througout the show.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
Why is nobody talking about DMC or Dishonored.
DMC had the best trailer imo. And as I expected people are ignoring God of War a dying franchise

Something here does not compute. GoW3 is the biggest GoW yet. I don't expect Ascension to sell quite as much but that is to be expected of a prequel.

I don´t mean sales wise I mean the quality is on the decrease.

Wut, everything I've seen of GoW: Ascension screams quality to me. Why do you feel the quality is going away?

Because they just took the old concept polished it a bit and sell it as new. There are so many thing they could have done instead of this they just milked the old cow. I bet whatever you want "this game wont have a higher score than 85".

Tomb Raider!