By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shhh, Sony Has 20+ Unannounced Exclusives

weezy said:
sony is the last company that could be holding out with secrets.

right now if SONY had anything to show they would show it ASAP.

thats not true they've been hinting at exclusives for months on the playstation blog...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network
weezy said:

I doubt that. They currently have the best lineup coming by far. It shows on gaming sites and all hardcore gamers know whats in store for 08.

You taunt me, URNotE, and I hate you for it :'(

TheBigFatJ said:
Until they reveal this, it doesn't matter. I don't think cooking up 20+ exclusive projects is all that much -- Nintendo had way more than 20 exclusives in 2007.

Sony isn't going to come up at E3 and tell us that they've got 10 exclusive titles coming out in a few months. They'll announce most of them at least a year before release and 20 exclusive titles over a couple year span (the likely case) isn't much at all.

For some reason, I just think it sounds genuine considering how quickly Sony built the PS2's software library.

PSNTAG= Xander732

Sony is a large company with lots of internal studios; I think they are certainly preparing many exclusives, but most of them must be at the first stages of development, thus not yet revealed. Maybe some at the upcoming E3.

Around the Network
weezy said:

^what he said

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

@weezy

They have already announced enough big games this year to get most gamers excited. They already have a much more promising line up than the 360 and possibly the Wii in 08.

If true this would be amazing! Two games from Team ICO!! Oh my God!! One question; are all these unannounced games coming out in 08?

lol @ dolla dolla

PSNTAG= Xander732

weezy said:

Weren't you the one that said that the PS3 had awesome things coming our way.

i'd guess 15+ of them were PSN games.