By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AndrewWK said:
DirtyP2002 said:
AndrewWK said:
zuvuyeay said:
AndrewWK said:
zuvuyeay said:
well done the germans,way too good the midfield of ozil,shcwein and kehdira(let alone the others) is probably going to be too much for everyone especially england but we live in hope,i don't think anyone could compalin if portugal,spain,germany and italy were in the semis probably the best teams out here,although its hard to call italy v england i think as they seem to be closely matched really,balotelli is very good but could explde i suppose

are brasil ready the germans look like they are planning well to the job in brasil,watch out,can't wait for tonight and 2moro big clashes ,we don't get to play italy too often in our big games

Technically those two are not german

don't they have a couple of poles too,its the modern way,the problem is the germans are hard enough to beat as it is

My cousin has made a hillarious jooke yesterday.

Father: " German changed their way of playing, years ago they played rough and psyichal. Today they play really nice football"

Cousin: "Yeah it really changed, since the german don´t play anymore

Klose and Podolski are the only ones who were not born in Germany.

Khedira, Özil, Gomez, Boateng, Gündogan were born in Stuttgart, Gelsenkirchen, Berlin and Riedlingen.

Now I am convinced those are true born German. I mean Gomez is a typical german last name just like Schmidt or Müller and Boateng looks like the typical Aryan. But how comes that his brother plays for Ghana?

your point of view is so 1962.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
AndrewWK said:
DirtyP2002 said:
AndrewWK said:
zuvuyeay said:
AndrewWK said:
zuvuyeay said:
well done the germans,way too good the midfield of ozil,shcwein and kehdira(let alone the others) is probably going to be too much for everyone especially england but we live in hope,i don't think anyone could compalin if portugal,spain,germany and italy were in the semis probably the best teams out here,although its hard to call italy v england i think as they seem to be closely matched really,balotelli is very good but could explde i suppose

are brasil ready the germans look like they are planning well to the job in brasil,watch out,can't wait for tonight and 2moro big clashes ,we don't get to play italy too often in our big games

don't they have a couple of poles too,its the modern way,the problem is the germans are hard enough to beat as it is

Father: " German changed their way of playing, years ago they played rough and psyichal. Today they play really nice football"

Khedira, Özil, Gomez, Boateng, Gündogan were born in Stuttgart, Gelsenkirchen, Berlin and Riedlingen.

Now I am convinced those are true born German. I mean Gomez is a typical german last name just like Schmidt or Müller and Boateng looks like the typical Aryan. But how comes that his brother plays for Ghana?

''Aryans'' are actually Iranians...

Arisch

AndrewWK said:
DirtyP2002 said:

He doesn't lol he retired.

Reasons why he doesn't play for Germany:

- he's a prick
- he wasn't good enough at the time
- he wanted to play for a country but he couldn't wait any longer, so he took the easy way

Barozi said:
AndrewWK said:
DirtyP2002 said:

- he's a prick
- he wanted to play for a country but he couldn't wait any longer, so he took the easy way

And now he is much better then his brother.

He retired for how long? I bet if Ghana qualifies for the next World he will play. And you don´t think he played for Ghana because he loved his country? No?

AndrewWK said:
Player1x3 said:
AndrewWK said:
DirtyP2002 said:
AndrewWK said:
zuvuyeay said:
AndrewWK said:
zuvuyeay said:

''Aryans'' are actually Iranians...

Arisch

Key word being there ''in nazi ideology''. We all know how credible that is.  Iran actually translates to ''land of aryans''

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
Barozi said:

- he's a prick

He retired for how long? I bet if Ghana qualifies for the next World he will play. And you don´t think he played for Ghana because he loved his country? No?

They play on two totally different positions so they are hardly comparable, plus he's still a dick so Löw wouldn't nominate him because we have far too many awesome players for that position.

He only played the world cup and retired soon after (made only 9 caps for Ghana). Proof that he doesn't give a shit about Ghana. Even more he always said he wanted to play for Germany but if the coach doesn't nominate him he will play for Ghana instead.

"Vor etwa einem Jahr entschloss sich Kevin Boateng, ghanaischer Nationalspieler zu werden. Offiziell, weil er keine Perspektive mehr in deutschen Team gesehen habe. Er war damals 22 Jahre alt."

http://www.handelsblatt.com/sport/fussball/nachrichten/kevin-prince-boateng-gegen-deutschland-und-die-vergangenheit-seite-2/3467976-2.html

He's just a fame-boy

Barozi said:
AndrewWK said:
Barozi said:

- he's a prick

They play on two totally different positions so they are hardly comparable, plus he's still a dick so Löw wouldn't nominate him because we have far too many awesome players for that position.

He only played the world cup and retired soon after (made only 9 caps for Ghana). Proof that he doesn't give a shit about Ghana. Even more he always said he wanted to play for Germany but if the coach doesn't nominate him he will play for Ghana instead.

"Vor etwa einem Jahr entschloss sich Kevin Boateng, ghanaischer Nationalspieler zu werden. Offiziell, weil er keine Perspektive mehr in deutschen Team gesehen habe. Er war damals 22 Jahre alt."

http://www.handelsblatt.com/sport/fussball/nachrichten/kevin-prince-boateng-gegen-deutschland-und-die-vergangenheit-seite-2/3467976-2.html

He's just a fame-boy

Well he is a dick, but he does his job much better then his brother. And he is much better then Tony Kroos, Ilkay Gündogan and as valuable as Mesüt Özil.
Imo he is more valuable then Götze because of his physical Strength.

AndrewWK said:
Barozi said:

He's just a fame-boy

Well he is a dick, but he does his job much better then his brother. And he is much better then Tony Kroos, Ilkay Gündogan and as valuable as Mesüt Özil.
Imo he is more valuable then Götze because of his physical Strength.

Obviously better than Gündogan since Boateng is almost 4 years older. But he's no playmaker so hardly comparable to Özil. Better than Kroos is very questionable and Kroos is just like Gündogan expected to get even better in the next years.

KP Boateng is much more comparable to Podolski.

1.30 hours for Spain - France.

Cant wait!

I have a feeling this game will go to penalties.