By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
Reus and Schürrle already so much better than Podolski and Müller

yea, the Denmark game looked much harder, maybe because Müller and Podolski just were too static on their positions

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Argh_College said:
Lets go Greece!

but you aren't greek or English!!

Anyway... I fear a rout here, maybe it will lull them into a fall sense of security.

Greece has Portuguese Coach

Greece is being very passive in their defensive approach. Yeah, they're literally playing with 11 players behind the ball, but there's no aggresiveness on their playstyle nor any kind of actual pressure, totally unlike what I expected them to do.

Probably it'll be a bit different in the second half, but the game is pretty much over unless they get lucky.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

damn, what's up with Schweinsteiger ..

Germany are all over Greece. Whoever face them in the Semi Final will have a tough task.

Around the Network

Greece are having a better 2nd half so far. They are looking like they could possibly score on the break. Germany still looking like the better team though. They just aren't quite as dominant.

Lafiel said:
damn, what's up with Schweinsteiger ..

It's like he thinks that Germany is playing with blue jerseys tonight.

Did that just happen?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Goal Greece!!! Thought they were starting to look dangerous on the break.

What a counter-attack by the Greece! .

Germany better score in the next minutes or they're going to have a huge amount of trouble.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"