By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Euro 2012 thread

ghettoglamour said:
great and now the penalty which he didn't want to see. this ref is really putting effort on his "job"

to make matter worse, there is an official on the goal line as well.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Taggin!

Yes, yes, yess! Euro is here, I'll have to find excuses to watch the games at work :)

Ha sweet! 1 - 1 now give me a good match

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Poland                  1-0           Greece
Lewandowski 17                 Salpingidis 51

PAPASTATHOPOULOS Sent off

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ohh my god I hate the greeks :S the lukiest team in football history.

Around the Network

SHOCK! Poland are down to 10 men

The referee has been horrible. Should be an interesting finish to the game.

Pretty decent first game overall. Shocking decision for the first red and Poland really should have been out of sight after the first half as Greece were a shambles until they scored. Still, the first round of games usually has a few absolute borefests, which that wasn't. Hope Poland can get through in their next two games cos they really blew it today

The luck of the greece is still strong on Euro competitions . Wouldn't shock me to see them go through to the next round.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Come on russia!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)