By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

FORZA ITALIA! Hahahh!

Around the Network

OMG!. What is happening to Germany?.

Today is Balottelli's showday .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Ballotelli's on fire! Stupid booking though.

German defense forgot to show up today.

Barozi, you can come back to base now. Sabotage mission complete.

kowenicki said:
66% of Germans polled at the start of the tournament thought they would win it...

Bild over the weekend "nothing can stop us now"

Oops.

In their defence, they had a better chance than most teams who thought they could win it as well.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
What do people have against the Spanish national team anyway?

I don't know, honestly. I have been a fan of theirs since around 06/07. It's ike they have magnets int heir shoes or something.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

ghettoglamour said:

Yes, they haven't played attractive football this year. But blame the opponents first, as they only aim to destroy Spain's playstyle and care even less than Spain about offensive football.

Perfect summary. This tournament simply sucked. It was so boring and defensive all the way. "oh, 1:0? Let's to shit stuff for the last 20 minutes" instead of slowly building attacks while keeping a wall in the back. Stuff I learned when I was like 12, those professionals don't seem to know at all.

And what about Germany? Why does everybody think they are good anyways? They are just advertising characters that learned to play a little through the last 6 years. Don't tell me their playing is good or attractive. I have seen so many players doing better when I was still active.

(yes, I am German ;D)

Yes! Italy!
Though the second goal was offside.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
Yes! Italy!
Though the second goal was offside.

replays shows it was miles onside

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Only divine intervention can help the germans now. Doubt its going to happen though. Kinda disappointed. Hoped they could finally pull through. Maybe 2014.