By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think Spain will take this one. On the paper, Portugal's players are incredible and well rounded, just like the Spanish but they just aren't functioning as well as a team and they don't seem to have a set tactic for the field.
No team works as well together as Spain, perhaps except Germany, whom they will more than likely meet in the finals. No matter the outcome though, this will be a match to remember in my opinion!

One thing is for sure with the Euro's this time; whoever stands as the winner will be truly worthy.

Around the Network

It's time. Good luck and may the best team win (hopefully, that'll be Portugal ).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

ok has nothing to do with this game but still:

Good luck to both!

Cool. Portugal is pressing Spain high, which is how I like them to play but thought they wouldn't.

Around the Network

The ref is a freaking moron.

Tactical genious by Portugal. That's how you break a system. Fantastic to watch. Hope it pays off.

So far i'm loving the performance by Portugal, a shame that there hasn't been that many scoring opportunities (one for Ronaldo and one for Iniesta).

This is probably the game where Spain has had the biggest difficulties in every sector. If we can keep up this pressing attitude and get a goal in, I'm confident we can win.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Also, i'm loving how everytime Spain gets the ball, they get massively booed in the stadium . They may win this game, but so far, Portugal has shown a much more exciting football style than them.

Current PC Build

I'm massively impressed by Portugal, Spain look thoroughly shaken out there and are making big mistakes. They're not able to set up any proper attacks and even the midfield where they usually reign supreme, has become a true battlefield.
No goals yet but a truly inspiring game of football so far, keep it up!