By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

seriously, couldn't england win that please? they totally deserved to lose after the first 90 minutes but italy seems to be a much harder competitior for germany and i think italy doesn't deserve to win titles with all their football scandals all the time^^

Around the Network

Pirlo will cause the Germans some really big problems. Potential to be player of the tournament.

Carroll won the ball when Wellbeck didn't at all, when he did the only support he had with him was Rooney and the fitter faster Walcott but then it was 3 versus 7 each time. Carroll should have started and scared Pirlo instead of letting him dictate the play.

Rooney never tracked back like he normally does for Man U, he should have been let to free roam more.

Hmm, pie.

crissindahouse said:
seriously, couldn't england win that please? they totally deserved to lose after the first 90 minutes but italy seems to be a much harder competitior for germany and i think italy doesn't deserve to win titles with all their football scandals all the time^^

The best team in Europe should win the title. Who cares about scandals. If you can beat the best teams you are the best its as simple as that. Thats why I hoped for Italy to win, now Germany can show if they deserve to win.

Netyaroze said:
crissindahouse said:

The best team in Europe should win the title. Who cares about scandals. If you can beat the best teams you are the best its as simple as that. Thats why I hoped for Italy to win, now Germany can show if they deserve to win.

i care about it, if i wouldn't i wouldn't have said it, what a question haha

Around the Network

This just has nothing to do with the Sport. Its scandals but it doesn't diminish their quality on the field. Its like saying Mike Tyson is an asshole he didn't deserve to be box champion.

Netyaroze said:
This just has nothing to do with the Sport. Its scandals but it doesn't diminish their quality on the field. Its like saying Mike Tyson is an asshole he didn't deserve to be box champion.

i'm not talking about assholes. gattuso isn't there anymore^^  and it's my decision if i'm against someone for some reasons or not in sports. you don't have to think the same neither do you have to say me how i should see it.

i also have to accept that kowenicki is always against the german team just because it's a german team. that's even more crazy if you want to look at it like you do but hey, it's what he and maybe 90% of english football fans think, or what german and holland fans think about the other team. if they want to it's ok as long as they don't start to talk about something which isn't true just because they don't like the other ones.

Ah yes I usually forget about the irrational part of football.

Damn amazing Game from Italy, nice football and lots of chances.

I hope they go into the Final with Portugal!

i thought England was better team i was deadly wrong.

Great win by Italy. I love penalty shoot outs. Great thrilling end. England are chokers in penalty shootouts.
Germany should easily beat Italy in the Semis.