By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Things you might have missed from E3 Episode 3: Vita does actually have games.

Can we all agree that the Vita does actually have games?

I always knew it did 32 52.46%

Yes, it does now! 4 6.56%

I'm not a Vita Fan but w... 2 3.28%

It only has games I'm not interested in 13 21.31%

I just don't like the Vi... 3 4.92%

It has no Gaemz!! 7 11.48%

Total:61
badgenome said:
Ajescent said:

He showed off a game? I missed it, what was it?

My very subtle edit to fit the occasion. 

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
badgenome said:
Ajescent said:

He showed off a game? I missed it, what was it?

My very subtle edit to fit the occasion. 

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Kantor said:
Of course Vita has games. The problem is that, in Sony's opinion, it has nothing that would justify time in a press conference that could be more productively used by (ugh) Wonderbook. They briefly mentioned two Vita games, and provided no details about them at all.

If it wasn't for the PS+ I would have the PSVita by now. PS+ is giving me too many games that I can't keep up!! o_O

The games I'll get once I get a Vita
Uncharted
Escape Plan
About a Blob
Sound Shape
Sumini
LittleBigPlanet
Gravity Rush
Soul Sacrifice
And many more that I can't remember.
Oh how I wish there are more days in a week... ~_~

Yes, PS+ is sucking way too much of my gaming time.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network

Hatsune Miku Next looks fantastic! Can't wait! I didn't think they pushed the graphics THAT far, it's gorgeous!

badgenome said:
Kantor said:
Of course Vita has games. The problem is that, in Sony's opinion, it has nothing that would justify time in a press conference that could be more productively used by (ugh) Wonderbook. They briefly mentioned two Vita games, and provided no details about them at all.

Your video is hilarious! I don't really agree with what is said in it but it's really brilliant XD can't stop laughing...

ryuzaki57 said:
badgenome said:
Kantor said:

Your video is hilarious! I don't really agree with what is said in it but it's really brilliant XD can't stop laughing...

What it says about Vita is true, and the GIF itself is just perfect.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
ryuzaki57 said:
badgenome said:
Kantor said:

The irony of you saying that in this thread is overwhelming :p

Ajescent said:
Kantor said:
ryuzaki57 said:
badgenome said:

The irony of you saying that in this thread is overwhelming :p

To be fair, it was referring exclusively to the press conference.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective