By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rate Nintendo's E3 press conference ~ Nintendo Loses...

Rate it!

10 + 29 7.90%

9 9 2.45%

8 26 7.08%

7 55 14.99%

6 48 13.08%

5 58 15.80%

4 32 8.72%

3 33 8.99%

2 20 5.45%

1 56 15.26%

Total:366
spurgeonryan said:
I did not know that. But the cold war is over as is the reign of George Bush Jr. So I think it does not matter anymore. James Bond is irrevelent as is telhe movie Big Daddy with Adam Sandler. It is a different world Alby.

My kids love Mario and Nintendo knows it, I know it since that is what I wanted as a kid.

Beware, James Bond may be dead and buried, but Chuck Norris is still there, rounkicking the crap out of gaymer pinko kids' asses!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
spurgeonryan said:
I did not know that. But the cold war is over as is the reign of George Bush Jr. So I think it does not matter anymore. James Bond is irrevelent as is telhe movie Big Daddy with Adam Sandler. It is a different world Alby.

My kids love Mario and Nintendo knows it, I know it since that is what I wanted as a kid.

Beware, James Bond may be dead and buried, but Chuck Norris is still there, rounkicking the crap out of gaymer pinko kids' asses!   

Chuck Norris ain't shit.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
If chuck Norris can karste kick the crazy Indian from action Jackson and Predator then he can handle him some lazenby.

You know that Lazenby was trained in martial arts by Bruce Lee, right?

Also, I'm sure that you're aware that he hasn't been James Bond since 1969.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I think that Nintendo's E3 conference would have been better if games from 2013 were shown, but I have to say that an awful lot of extremely cool things are coming out in the Wii U's launch window. After sleeping on it, I would have to say that they did well.

*someone had to get this thread back on track*

2/10 should have been a whole lot better.