By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst. E3. Ever.

richardhutnik said:

By the way, there were no F's.  To get an F, you would have to drop to THIS level:

Holy crap. Y'know I've only seen Tak Fuji's brilliant moment from E3 2010. Seeing as to how it was the greatest E3 conference event ever, I guess it was the only one worth mentioning, and for good reason.....

That other stuff was just AWFUL! Couldn't even finish the vid. It was disturbing.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
richardhutnik said:

By the way, there were no F's.  To get an F, you would have to drop to THIS level:

Holy crap. Y'know I've only seen Tak Fuji's brilliant moment from E3 2010. Seeing as to how it was the greatest E3 conference event ever, I guess it was the only one worth mentioning, and for good reason.....

That other stuff was just AWFUL! Couldn't even finish the vid. It was disturbing.

One million troops?

Last year was far worse. Do I need to remind people of an hour of Kinect games, no games, and a zelda orchestra to mask all those no games.

richardhutnik said:

Dear God! Were we like that just 2 years ago?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I stopped caring about E3 a long time and I think a lot of others did as well.

Around the Network

It's better than last year so far

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Well it just depends on what you're interested in. That awesome Halo 4 footage made the MS conference for me. That's all I needed. Finally getting a chance to see Paper Mario 3ds in action was great for me and that satisfied me for Nintendo stuff. (I still want to check out the 3ds only show though!)
Nothing from the Sony conference interested me at all, so that was totally meh and therefore worst out of the 3, IMO.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

People got overhyped, expecting new console announcements, or at least official price cuts. Neither of which have really been announced, other than for Vita (was it even announced?) Sony conference got hyped beyond belief again, and many would say it has been the best conference (really see why). Ms conference blew, the only one which actually stood out was Ubisoft, because they had a finger in EVERY conference pie and still had their own standalone, awesome conference. Ubisoft has single handed saved this years E3 for me.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I just don't get some of you guys. It wasn't a bad show, there was a lot of new tech on show, lots of new games, what more did you actually want? All 3 conferences had something that interested me even if they were flat in some areas (3DS and Vita don't interest me in the slightest for example). All in all it seems the majority of disappointment is no game changers were announced which you expect at this stage in a generations lifecycle.

I was hyped on the WiiU for the past 12 month...E3 WiiU was an anti-climax for me.....