By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst. E3. Ever.

*updated post Nintendo*

You know its a bad E3 when Ubisoft out performs EVERYONE (Nintendo now included)

MICROSOFT:--- Should just call a new press conference to do nothing but appologize for how atrocious their conference was.

EA:---  Did their usual fail and what not.

SONY:--- Started Strong, ended strong, then there was Wonderbook... They announced everything prior to E3, If they would have saved GoW:A, BEYOND, and PS:ASBR for E3 - we all would have shat our pants.  But no, why would they want to blow everyones mind?

Ubisoft:---  Great job, awesome conference.

Nintendo:--- If Microsoft did Horrid and Sony did MEH, Nintendo was somewhere in the middle of it all.

*Very Bad* E3, everyone knows it - and most expected it to some extent.  Microsoft and Sony sorta had excuse the vast majority of game devs are switching gears to delvelope or their Next-Gen Consoles and wont have much to show until next E3.  Nintendo however, really really droped the ball on a chance to promote the living crap out of the WiiU.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:

You know its a bad E3 when Ubisoft out performs EVERYONE (Nintendo not included...yet)

MICROSOFT:--- Should just call a new press conference to do nothing but appologize for how atrocious their conference was.

EA:---  Did their usual.

SONY:-- Started Strong, ended strong, then there was Wonderbook... They announced everything prior to E3, If they would have saved GoW:A, BEYOND, and PS:ASBR for E3 - we all would have shat our pants.  But no, why would they want to blow everyones mind?

Ubisoft:-  Great job, awesome conference.

Nintendo:--- Who would have thought news about a  would be the last chance at saving E3?  Please for the love of god dont dissapoint me Nintendo.

"new console that is just as powerful as the ones we've been using for 6+ Years"

well according to rumors, it is a bit more powerful. We shall see lol.

I agree so far nothing that was unexpected

i thought Sony had a really good conference.
It helps to have low expectations

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

said the comic book Simpsons guy...

Wii U is gonna rock so hard.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

Nintendo is having three separate conferences (one of which has already happened), so clearly they have a lot of stuff to unveil. :)

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I'm afraid Nintendo's conference tomorrow.

During the Direct, they had one of the most awkward and over-acted feature "sketches" I've seen in a long time, and that bad boy was scripted. I can just imagine the comedic hijinx that will occur if any Ninty employee tries to be humorous on the fly.That kiddy awkward nerd junk shoved into my brain for an hour will not make me a happy camper.

Luckily, I've built my tolerance for mind-numbing foolishness with Sony's Wonderbook ahead of time. Either way, my body is ready.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Ubisoft > EA (Because I love battlefield 3) > Microsoft > Sony

The only reason I put Microsoft in front of Sony is because Microsoft actually has a very solid plan looking out into the future, and I loved the Halo 4 preview. Sony gave us no insight to the future (aside from the vita connectivity which was actually pretty cool) and only showcased games we already knew about.

Nintendo SAVE US!!!

Was Wonderbook really that awful, I mean I guess you gotta have something to appeal to the other demographic, I guess.....

In addition, didn't Ubisoft spend a lot of time on talking about Just Dance.

All depends on Nintendo. Last year was almost the something. MS boring; Sony boring; and Nintendo... BORING! I remember my reacting when I started to watch Nintendo Conference in the middle: Nice add-on for the Wii, after some minutes I noticed that was not an add-on...

I hope this year at least end much better. Show us the games, Nintendo!

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits.