By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Awesome

No one has posted a thread yet.

I just thought I'd let everyone know that your favorite X360 mod is playing it, and going to do a write up once I get the game done.

From first 4hr impressions, there are alot of good, and bad things about the game. However, to be consise: it's like an M-Rated Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Thus far, it's about a 7.5-7.75 game. However, the 4 player Multiplayer online just sounds ungodly. If you have online, this game is worth a buy, or atleast a rent. If your a SP-only guy, definately pick it up as a rental, and be amazed at the graphics.

I know another poster said it was worse than N3, but N3 is a joke compared to this game.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

I want to buy it

the one on Xbox was Not bad ..

It was sent to me for review - I'd love to see what you thought about it ...

mrstickball, is it really good because all the reviews I have seen have been pretty mediocre.

blue dragon , enchanted arms and eternal sonat
all these is good game ..
but they don't love them

Around the Network

The reviews for this game are just insane compared to what the game is.

Is it higher than 56%, it's average? Absolutely.

None of the reviewers tried the Multiplayer mode, and docked oh-so much from the game, basing it on the SP only.

That's about like sites reviewing SP-only for Halo 3. Think the MP makes a difference? Absolutely.

The game is probably a 7.0 for SP mode, but I can just tell the 4p co-op is atleast 8.0.

Definately worth a rent. Take it online and see how you like it.

mrstickball said:
The reviews for this game are just insane compared to what the game is.

Is it higher than 56%, it's average? Absolutely.

None of the reviewers tried the Multiplayer mode, and docked oh-so much from the game, basing it on the SP only.

That's about like sites reviewing SP-only for Halo 3. Think the MP makes a difference? Absolutely.

The game is probably a 7.0 for SP mode, but I can just tell the 4p co-op is atleast 8.0.

Definately worth a rent. Take it online and see how you like it.

I'll be on LIVE tonight reviewing this. Wanna hook up and battle? Bring your A game, mister ... 

Sadly enough, I do not have XBL @ my home :(

I didn't know you were our favorite 360 mod. :)

LOL at Grandmaster ...

@ Mr. Stickball

I played KUF last night ... and found myself looking for my .45 ... I hope the game gets better, because it's curing my insomnia ...

Right now, I am totally ready to toss this out of the window ... I hope it gets better ...